Exams are over, grades are out. Last sem i was happy about my grades.
But this term i screwed up all my grades, it was my worse gpa in the whole of smu thus far.
I failed one of my finals (mayb i failed 3, i don't know man), but other components for this module were okay, and it still managed to emerge as the best grade i got for this term.
Two other subjects i liked, i didnt fare well, not that good, but was still my average.
And lastly, the one i spent the most time on, my most hated subject - i scored a freaking C-
TMD, i've neva gotten a C, or C+ before. Let alone a C-
Is it karma? I know i've said grades doesnt matter that much but when u get a C- for the first time, i think i finally understood how my peers felt when they got similar results. I was fcuking shock and I honestly didnt understand why. If i manage to get a C, it was still alright. But C-? I'm feeling more of angst rather than sad. I think i still havent found the right formula to ace school.
Studies aside, i've been focusing on getting my work done. From now to august, i've got alot of work to be done. Internship in one week's time, tuition and also work at a company i've set up with a few peers. Things are still at the initial stage and there isnt alot to say now, mayb after i've gotten the first project than i could talk more.
Hai.