bb week 8. hello school.
today marks the end of my recess week. basically, things i've done this week includes my interview to 177 L. I was at super day and i knew i didnt nail the internship after the assessment was over. It was a good experience nonetheless.
I went for a BSM launch to help out. Mainly coz i really wanted to be selected for this trip. Results will be known coming week. its a school trip to saudi arabia, uae and two more countries in dec. I didnt get my internship, hopefully i can get this.
havent been studying for the past week, been procrastinating abit lately. went for Waikiki event to play pushball on sat, and was caught thrice in the rain. But even with the rain i had a lobster tan now. no class for me today, but i'll be back in school early tues to do some work. hopefully the rest of the term turns out fine.