<body>
Starstrukk
Take me away...
information
agnes ♥

wishlist
hook me up
tag heuer
class 3 license
LASIK
braces
macbook pro
books!
holiday trips
tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks
June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
cny 2009
Saturday, February 07, 20094:52 PM
Travelled to Malaysia – Yong Peng on the 30th nite for reunion dinner. Dx’s grandma was on the verge of passing on due to her sick condition, and the whole family had to be present to see her for a last time. It’s my first time spending CNY in Malaysia with baby and his family, seeing all his relatives at one go. The place was a small town and houses where old but huge. I like all of baby’s younger cousins.. many of them adorable and sweet.

the streets across from grandma's place.

the chicken bak kwa.

We ate this bak kwa that came in a vacuum pack. Very oily but it was tasty. First day of lunar new year, we went visiting. We visited a house that baby said he had childhood phobia coz the stairs leading upstairs was dark and eerie – it was huge, had 10 rooms and was more than 40 yrs old. Very cool. We visited baby’s daddy’s brother’s family.

the house that baby has phobia visiting. 10 bedrooms in this 40 yr old house. very spacious house.

upstairs.

baby and his very adorable nephew gerrond.

baby and one of the very handsome little cousin, teo sun. he looks like a cute jap child hence we call him takeshi instead. after a while he began to respond to that name. cute.

The bubble tea at Yong Peng was damn good! The pearls are indescribable q, the cup so much bigger and tea so much nicer.

The love baby’s mother and the siblings had for the grandma was amazing. They chant 24 hours non stop since the 30th nite, praying for her to ease her pain and just to be with her each step of the way.

We came back on the 2nd morning of lunar new year, and received a call in the afternoon saying dx’s grandma passed away in the afternoon =(

During my first stay there, me and baby almost met with a supernatural incident and was thankful we didn’t see anything. We slept in the living room and a doggie name pipi slept just near the door. In the middle of the nite, it barked fiercely facing the door and it startled me since I was the nearest to where pipi was slping. Apparently we heard from a ah gu the next morning, that pipi was biting and pulling some figure at the door. Some figure that none of us could see. Pipi was trying to chase away the spirit that came to visit dx’s grandma. It was kinda scary thinking that the figure was probably two feet away from where I was.

pipi the dog, who camouflage well with the floor tiles.

On thurs nite we return to Malaysia again, in time to attend for 出山 on fri. I woke up on fri feeling cold, rising fever and I vomited. Then I took panadol and slept for 14 hours skipping all meals. I lost appetite for all food and felt like vomiting when I walk too much. I tried to eat a few mouth full of nasilemakand hot tea as i gathered my strength in an attempt to follow the cousins to supper and had to immediately lie down upon reaching hm to avoid the nauseous feeling. We reach back sg on sat evening and i slpt all the way til Sunday morning.

Saw the doctor on Monday and I was told I had a stomach virus. The sick period was pretty sian becoz I had not being able to eat anything. I wanted to puke when I saw food, it felt like I was anorexic.

it has been two weeks and now i'm feeling so much better. my appetite is not fully back yet, but at least i can eat just enough for each meal. ok back to my report.

back to the top