<body>
Starstrukk
Take me away...
information
agnes ♥

wishlist
hook me up
tag heuer
class 3 license
LASIK
braces
macbook pro
books!
holiday trips
tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks
June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, November 30, 20084:23 PM
my bday..

On the 13th, baby cheated me home for dinner when i thot he was bringing me to watch madagascar 2. When i reach home, baby and his mum planned a surprise bday dinner for me. loves. =)) received a surprise call from my darlin overseas too. appreciate. =))

All of us had mee sua and the fruit cake from crystal jade. Den i continue working on fyp from home.

On the actual day 14th, I was in school for fyp and rbps meeting. Left early also, as baby came to fetch me to bring me for dinner. We went home after dinner coz we're both pretty tired and I slept at 9pm. lol

On saturday 15th, my fyp team treated me to lunch at ding tai feng, to celebrate my bday. haha. thanks edwin and maoyuan! =)

For the whole study week after that i was in school chionging my fyp, very xiong, and i had to squeeze in time here n there to study my MA and twc..

then it was baby's bday (24th nov)...

I finish all my studying by 23rd, so i could reserve one whole day to go out with baby. We woke up super early and watch tv, then went vivo at 1130am to watch madagascar. Then we had thai express for lunch. yummy. We went home after that coz baby's mummy cooked mee sua for him. I didnt get him any present and any cake coz he dun wan me to waste money. hahaha.

From 25th til now, some major things happened. We met with alot of mishaps and difficulties. We saw the true colors of some people, some sad thing happened at home ( its not appropriate to say here.), alot of things didnt go smoothly. Including my paper. MY most screwed up paper in my whole smu life >> MA. i never had this feeling of helplessness for any paper. This was the first. I'm determined to make this the only one. I really hope i do not fail. Its 40% =(

I just wanted to say, that the real friends are those who are sincere, and do their best to help you when u're in dire state. The ones who are not worth giving your time to, are those who try to take advantage of you when u're in trouble, try to get something out, and always make sure they benefit. I hate these people and I just hope such people can disappear from my life, from my baby's life. It just takes one setback to allow you to see clearly, who are the real friends and who are not. My stand now is to thank and appreciate those who are really true and get away from the ugly ones. I am disappointed with the people i met this time round.

I think its time to go dua pek gong temple to make this ill luck go away.. hope things will turn out better for me and baby.
back to the top