Woohooo! last fri was the last day of my internship! I stayed back to finish up the work with my colleagues and we headed to the newly opened Koufu in school for dinner. The food there is cheap, not fantastic but pretty worth it. So far i've tried the korean, western and jap. It all tastes very good! The drinks are cheap too. Guess the biggest problems are that there aren't many seats and tables after the renovation.
Sat i went for lunch to celebrate lynn, darling, kai n janet's bday at glasshouse fish n co. It was national day and alot of things were red and white. We went shopping after lunch at far east. I went back to meet baby at jurong and we headed to meet our frens who were having dinner at geylang.
It was a super long nite as we drove to many places, and ate zhi char at upp thomson road followed by prata and coffee at west coast. Finally reached home at 5plus.
Sun was spent waking up really late. I was taking revenge for not having time to slp for the past few months.. i checked mails and we left for cinddie's place at yio chu kang for a surprise bday party for perry. Cinddie's place was very nicely done up, at the penthouse of a condo along yio chu kang road. There was a small open jacuzzi pool and we had our food and bbq next to it. There was mee siam, salad, wings, sausages, fruit cocktails, drinks and a super nice cake from canele. I think it was a 2kg cake that costs $150. We took photos using polaroid camera, and played Taboo Sg edition by the jacuzzi.
Cinddie had two dogs, sushi (shih tzu) and muffin(chihuahua). The little one is damn cute, u can manhandle her and throw her ard like a toy. Sushi was pretty spoilt and she barks and growls at new ppl hence she wasnt very welcomed.
We left for movie, love guru at 110am and reach cineleisure a 124am. It was freaking fast and i was damn impressed by how fast all of us took. But we were still late for the movie after queuing to collect the tixs and buying drinks.
I reach hm at 4plus and slp while baby went to work. I had a great weekend of work-less holidays! Heee.