David Cook is the official American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoooo!
I'm damn happy for him... he is great.. archuleta is great too, but cook has more of the idol factor.
Here's one of the best performances by david cook. My favourite song at the moment. Take 4 mins to listen. After this song, i juz felt that he should be the american idol... he is a deserving winner!!! Not to mention, he's such a nice, down to earth guy. I love cookie!
Yay! and manU won CL... hhaha.. i'm kinda happy too. I have been a manU fan since pri skool :)
I'm starting to like my job (intern).. learning something new daily, lots of research work.. but yes its interesting and at least not mundane tasks. Hopefully i can finish research soon and get down to some coding.. yes suddenly i miss coding.
==========================
I've just finish catching the American Idol results show repeat telecast. Yayyyyyyy to cook's win!! :)))) And I'm happy coz its Fri yet again. Tml my sup is treating us to a nice lunch. haaa! Thats all for now. Hav a great weekend ppl! :)))