MIA-ed for 2 weeks.. coz a new skool term has begun for me. Now in yr 2 alrdy, nothing much have changed, except for the fact that I've declared my 2nd major to be Financeeeee.
Its cool la.. all the stupid theories I'm learning. Last Fri was CCA day for all freshies, and guess what I did. I was the one who signed up for so many CCAs compared to my freshies! ahah.. to list a few... SMU e.y.e investment club(teach u how to invest in stock markets i think) , SMURF(SMU Recreational Fishing), Almost signed up for Toa/stmasters(teach u how to giv effective public speaking n presentations), almost signed up for Gourmet Club too, which lets its members enjoy discounted rate at different dining places. I want to join the badminton club if I have the time.. hahaha... machiam i'm the freshie la.. so enthu abt CCAs.
I think i miss having an enjoyable club to go to.. Since sec skool it has always been netball, poly also netball.. now uni i have no active CCA and sports.
I miss that sense of belonging la.. and that sweat and keep fit kinda weekly regime. I miss netball :( going to gym is just so different.. i like variability..
Thats week 1 of skool for me.. basically adjusting back to the skool term after 4months of summer. Wk 2 of skool, I've finally started on my proj meetings, readings, hmwks, scheduling etc.. Decided to take 5.5 mods (CHIONGGGG) and my philosophy for the new term is to work even harder than last sem, the tagline for me now: "no time to die, only time to chiongggg..."
alot of ppl takin like 5.0 Credit/Course Units (CUs) or even 4.5, but i chose to do 5.5 even though my grades are not good enuf to begin with.. i duno y.. juz felt that i can do it with that extra bit of hard work, juz a little more for each module. I CANNOT FAIL.
also, very motivated by my beloved's nick on her msn: "I Must work hard"... I like that nick... motivates me so much.. =) no matter wat.. I MuST NOT GIVE UP! I'm sure i have nice ppl ard me to motivate me if i seem to be lagging behind by a bit.. but i CANNOTTTT cannot cannt CANNOT give up.
i must work even harder this sem, working wit new pple.. new constraints... but at the end of the next 15 weeks(13 more left).. ultimately hope to make more new frens and enjoy my term..
sorry to all my frens if i hav to choose my work before u, its not that the work r more impt then u guys... hope u all understand in a way.. i know time mgmt is a personal thing, i will do my best to make it for all occasions planned. this is the only phase in my life of education where my bday falls on the ultimate crunch wk; exam + presentations + submissions.. =( weird experience and i'm certainly not enjoying it..
digressing, i'm gonna talk abt the best part of my summer this yr.. I've met so many incredible ppl from ftb camp, and it certainly brings back alot of memories from all the camps, workshops i've done. All FTB FACIS rocks. and that explains y i'm having so much fun today.. had this FTB thank u dinner and we were crapping with all the good food and hoegaarden in another hand.. yes my skool actually dun mind us drinking on campus. that is how cool la. TODAY is one of the most enjoyable Friday abeit a tiring one. had so much fun although it was jam packed since 830 this morning. (stayed til 830pm)
to end this, i'm gonna say i miss everyone whom i've not seen for ages, pls dun be afraid to talk to me online if u see me. will be back soonnnn.... =D