Wednesday 12th oct 2005;
I started my day off wif a weary feeling as I slpt at 130 the night before n had to wake up at 8am to be in at 10am.
Was working at the de/li section til 4pm.. quite suay as I was almost caught by the boss when I was making (myself) a cup of ice mocha. Wonder if he did see it, coz if so, I might be sacked. This week alone, had seen 2 shocking news, 2 full timers being terminated, one of them is the bartender, han, who is a very easy goin guy, very nice n frenly. The other is a senior waiter, who left probably becoz han left. Wed(today) is the first day han wasn't ard, n i'm starting to miss him.. sigh....
The boss and the operation manager was walkin in n out of de/li.. wonder wat they were up to. I wenta locker room to take my nap on the black sofa til 6pm... in btw being disturbed by loud noises from the cooks and some guests.
Started work at 7pm, very slow night, crowd started coming in only at abt 815pm. So I was busy tryin to learn from the senior who is doin his last day...
N one fucking incident that anger me was me quarreling wif another part timer....
He was apparently a "senior" since he was at this restaurant 2 yrs ago as senior supervisor. Duno when he quit n for wat. But he juz came back n its day 2 for him.
- Beware of mature content -
His Fucking attitude as a senior made me blew up.. here's the story; I was wiping the wet cutlery when he came over n said:"who taught u to wipe it this way?".. n I bet he was thinking that I was slow in wiping etc.. so I said:"the full timer teach one, dun believe u ask him la"(I pointed at a nearby senior).. 5 mins later, he came back and tried to snatch half the cutlery from my hands, n I said:"never mind la, I do, inside got wine glass, go n wipe la.."... so this fucker ignored me n still managed to snatch my cutlery, so I was pissed off at the fact that he was tryin to escape wiping the wine glass(yes its rather tedious) and leaving all the job to me instead. I walked off after giving him a super pissed off look.. n so I took another piece of cloth n decided to wipe those coffee glasses first. When I came back, that fucker wasn't wiping the cutlery nor any glasses.. so I said:"ok, which one u want to wipe, I let u choose la.." then this fucker said:"no no.. all u wipe la.".. I showed him another bu-shuang face.
So I started wiping all the cutlery that's left n the glass. Then this fucking dickhead said to me when nobody is ard us:"lucky I'm not a full timer, if not I fcuk u upside down."
Knnbccb. Which gay-lo would say such a thing to a girl? Even the owner of the restaurant or the manager has no right to say such things to a part timer. Then the dickhead walked away. I didn't say anything, becoz I think he was rather childish. Probably I should say things like, :"u dun need to be full timer to fcuk pple up down left right. U think u're right juz scold la.. ".. speaking of this baldie juz makes my blood boil. Fcuking cb kia. So I heard rumours that he wasn't very popular wif the other staffs, n it juz made me think, at least I'm not the only one who hates this baldie, and that I'm not being too sensitive.
Oh ya. All the time I was wiping the cutlery n the glass, the cb kia was making coffee n making coffee n making coffee, when wat he could hv done was to be done wif wiping the wine glass. Damn du-lan.
My senior let me go off at 11 sharp, even after I told him that there r wine glass to be wiped. He knew abit of wat happened juz minutes ago n he wanted to ask the fcukin kia to wipe it. Somehow after I left, the cb kia followed closely behind, meaning he could leave as well. Arrgghh... ccbccbccbccbccb...arrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I was on the way home when I told my dear abt wat happened, n who said wat. Then he said he wan to see the guy n confront him for saying such things to a girl n being so rude. Well, I believe nobody would be able to take it if somebody says something so rude to ur other half. M I right?
Well life is not a bed of sunflowers, u cun be smiling everyday.
There r bound to be things that u fret over, that angers u, and eventually some will make ur day. Today is the day that angers me out of last few weeks. Once again...
fuck that faggot.
Allow me to digress. I shall talk abt happier things....
Today I was charmed by a pair of muscular gays who came in to hav dinner. Haha. One of them was super handsome! Like this guy named kui-jien who appears on ch5 as a host for some shows n he appeared in one Mo Xiao Ling drama, where he was a tv host n the pple in the show always call him handsome. Lol. I keep disturbin my seniors by saying how handsome that guy was, n he smiled at me so many times, I think I would hav melt into a puddle of water... haha. Then my senior said:"no wonder u paid so much attention to their table, u were mesmerized by the guy u know u dun stand a chance.."
I duno y but the 2 guys kept talking n laughing at me especially, coz they could tell I was very very unstable wif handling those plates n the coffee that I appeared to spill the tea over them anytime. But they were cool wif all that I was doing, omg.... I cun seem to forget his looks. He is like a bigger version of Kui-Jien. Both of them hav a very big built. this kinda guys juz gives girls the sense of security. Haha.
Quite sad that 2 guys that I respect are leaving.... 2 part timers are also terminated becoz of their working attitude. Sounds kinda serious isn't it.. with so many of them coming n leaving suddenly. Sighzzzzz........
I hav no idea when the semester for NIE starts. Shall do my homework soon, in case I miss the intake n regret n waste my time wandering.
Might also look for a office job near jurong, so I can save time on the 1n1/2 hr journey to the restaurant I'm workin at right now.
My only wish for the whole of this yr, I hope dx's work will go smoothly, hardworking pple should be rewarded, n those lazy muthafuckers should get their retribution or even, those managers who hav no eyes to see the real tarzan should suffer at the fate of their own undoing.
People wif higher authority abuses their power, and I really hope they regret it some time later, when they get a new bugger wif no capabilities, and eventually make themselves go downhill..
I dun think I'll cruel for saying such, I juz want pple to understand one thing:
"wat goes ard, comes ard."
May Buddha bless all the gd souls.
Thank you Buddha.
Peace out. -