<body>
Starstrukk
Take me away...
information
agnes ♥

wishlist
hook me up
tag heuer
class 3 license
LASIK
braces
macbook pro
books!
holiday trips
tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks
June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Tuesday, September 20, 200511:55 PM
Been working mon-sat past 2 weeks. Eating my dinner at 12midnite daily, coz I end work later (9pm) and reach hm, bathe, did paper work.. by the time I had time to eat, it would be 12am le. N duno y I had so much physical injuries, my fingers were hurt, my feet had been numb for 2 weeks alrdy. Starting to lose feelin in my toes. Quite a sad thing coz the blood circulation is like stopped, in my feet and its makin me worried. My fren says poor blood circulation could make anybody faint.

Now I realized that workin in office is quite a thing to be happy for. Outdoor sales is tiring, n requires higher energy everyday. So eating at midnite daily n eating more meals each day results in a FATTER agnes. Which is something I didn't like as well =(

I know my frens haven't been supportive of wat I do. The pay might somehow justify the hours I put in.. but then again, I realized I wouldn't mind settling for a lesser pay if I have 5 more hours everyday. N then I feel that office environment is somehow better for me to manage my time?

Guess a few of u pple reading this blog has alrdy know wat I plan to do for the next few yrs. Wonder if I'm really cut out for it, but I also dun wanna start studying for it unless I know that I will enjoy doing it. So far my reactions have been positive towards it, I know I like kids, but I duno if I can really manage them well. I know I like sports but I also know I hate the physical aspect of it. The most dreadful part of it being jogging. But I doubt I'll need to jog everyday right. N I think I've juz missed the enrolment this yr. =(

Probably I'll enroll in NIE next yr and those who are next to that skool (*hint) can always meet me for lunch =D the happiest part of it? is that its so darn near dx's place I think I would love that skool! Hahha.

Been speaking to a few frens all who are primary skool teachers. Asking for their comments etc. well, the pay is gd, the kids are cute, and the 5day work week + the occasional holidays every sem.. make it sounds like a gd deal.. well.. all jobs hav its bad points. So we'll see abt that..

Not that I dun wan to blog, juz that I've been so busy that I've only got half a day each week to visit blogs or surf net and days to go out wif dx is also cut down to abt 3 half days..

CLEO horoscope says I'll be happy in my next job, which shall be somewhr ard mid next month. I'm starting to believe in my horoscope? again I urge the lucky angels to shine on me? =)

Hope I'll be a lot more free this week to update.. more time to do productive stuffs. Might wanna hit the gym to work out. Hehe. Saw my fren with beautiful abs and I'm kinda envious le.

Well now my next qn is: "should I get a stable office job n work til I'm ready to go into NIE, or even work til I juz go study part time degree n skip NIE..?" or "should I get a FnB job(Fish n Co/ TCC) part time for the moment, and work til I get into NIE?" kinda in a dilemma now. Coz I duno wat I should do at this point. Sianzation.

Dun blame me for not knowing wat I want, I can actually say pple our age really duno wat to do at the moment, esp most of us here wif or w/o studying plans in near future.

dx wants me to find a stable office job right now. N I told him I'm interested in FnB service juz to try it out. I know the pay of FnB sucks but at least I think I might be happier working in such environment. I know I'm attitude some times but hey, when it comes to cstr service, I'm very gd at it ok! Lol.

Service oriented or salary based?

Hm..

Short term goal(3 months): save up to buy 3 expensive presents in the month of November or December?. Travelling plans also in store for November. Girls who were tokin abt traveling in that month, long or short trip, we must make it come true?

Mid term goal: driving license.

Long term goal: start studying and working part time as I'm doing it.

Wonder if If said this b4, but I think its really kinda funny so I'll say it (again)..

I'm super terrified of lizards and everytime I walk along corridors, I try not to see if there are lizards on the wall, coz seeing them will make me more afraid. If I didn't see them, I'll juz walk briskly n not hav a care abt them jumpin n landing on me. At times when I slp alone in dx's room, I thot I hear the "click click click" sound made by some of the lizards. N 2 times I woke up n found one lizard on the floor. I quickly rushed out of the room and after I go back, its usually gone.

And this is wat dx said to me: "the lizards are actually afraid of us (humans), but if u're afraid of it more, the lizard will be able to sense ur fear, and it will appear infront of pple who are afraid of it. That's y I seldom see the lizards. Coz I?m not afraid of it."

Do I see ur face becoming like this? -________________________________-

I dun think its true.. I bet he's juz tryin to get me to care less abt seeing those rubbery creatures. Arrgghh.. alright. Bed time!
back to the top