Last week was a busy week for me to go for interviews. Well, actually was one job, many interviews. I went thru 3 rounds of it -___-"
It?s a waste of time having to go thru so many, and the fact that I was able to get from the first to the second n the final one was nothing to brag about. Becoz it probably meant I was gd at lying......or that I m gd at interview. blahh
Was supposed to go on a 6 day probation on Saturday, but I guess my trainer, Chris T/an let me off, and only asked me back on Monday.
So Friday was spent goin to pre-management briefing with one of the team managers, Adrian.. well, both managers were only age 27, earning a eye boggling pay of at least few Ks. If only I could actually excel in that job, then I would be really contended, mayb could drive an evo in 2 yrs time. Haha. =X yeah, now I hear many of u saying... "dream on?"
Was at kallang mac for rx8 meetup, quite a few turned up, so we stayed til abt 2plus, after chatting some frens who were drivin ReXs.. on sat, we spend the day rotting at home, watching tv....
The nite meet was at 1030, me n dear reached AT 1030.. but the rest of them were meeting at west coast mac, n they actually rubber time(as expected) n reached at 1130. -___- ....
the rx-8s, one rx-7, a Evo IX and a Silvia S15 came, took some photos and we proceeded up to some place after the 2nd link, called GP. Was havin some frenly, those auto 8s tryin wif each other, those modded 8s, and those manual 8s. then quite suay.... immediately after dear tried his 8..... one stupid MY ma ta chia appeared in front of his car right after he finish parking. He asked for dear?s i/c and y he was doing there. There were abt 16 cars there, n it appeared they were tipped off by some stupid idiots on scooters.. yeah it was easy to get off the hook by giving the ma-ta some kopi money. they were quite greedy as well.... They let us off wif one phrase after they took the kopi money. "dun crash"...and that we could continue wif wat we were doing.. haha....
right after they left, one more mata chia appeared, n it seems the first mata chia actually high beam-ed at the 2nd mata chia, as if they were tryin to pass some kinda msg. but we decided there was definitely no point in bribing the ma ta in the 2nd car, as they could keep on askin ppl down for some spot checks. So we shouted loudly:"oh, go back to sg le lo.... "
went petronas to do some shoppin b4 headin back to sg. Was ard 130am when all of us wenta the petrol kiosk, we were like literally buying the whole shop.. buy this n that on top of the petrol. Then we headed back to bukit timah for some supper, my fav, pisang prata.. left at 3plus.... was dead tired....
Sunday, caught "the maid"... I realized I really dun like horror movies, it was scary... but I would still watch for the fun of it and juz to acc anybody who would ask me to such movies... it is really really very scary, for me at least.. and my bro who caught the movie on sat, was saying he couldn?t slp at nite coz he was thinking too much abt that show.. wahahaha....
Ok.. the next 2 weeks, I?ll be busy workin mon-sat.. hopefully I?ll be able to fund my driving lessons after the first month or so..n I?m lookin at zen neeon, psp, Birkenstocks, DSC-T5/7 and a bagpack, by the end of this year.. wahahah. Abit too much, yes. But its juz a personal goal. I?m gonna work hard for it, hopefully one of the above item for 2 weeks of hard work... Gd lucks to me!