I was having fever again ytd and the nite b4 or something. lol. N one of the possible reasons I could think of was due to the company's poor ventilation.
One of my colleagues took mc for the second time in 2 or is it 3 weeks, and my boss visited the doc the second time, coz he says he cun afford to take mc, so he needs to see the doc to cure himself and prevent himself from taking mc. Another colleague who was virus-free finally fall sick on Friday, after we told her to take care of herself, as she was the last one left, who hasn't fall sick in the department. So all 4 of us actually took "mc" already. I took one day leave on one of the Wednesday as well. Weak man.
I did things that I thot I'll be happy over the weekend, but they didn't turn out to be actually that nice. Wenta the dreamcars asia at Singapore expo, saw alot of nice rides, will post the pics up mayb soon. Then wenta Queensway, I finally bought my pair of okapi, I wanted to get a pair of white sneakers, but then I ended up getting the black satin pair. Under influence of the bf. I hope I wun regret it. Lol. But got it at $30 off the adidas retail price. Hehe. Google okapi if u wanna know wat I'm tokin abt. I'm eyeing the green/white one now. :x
My mum says she bathed bunny, n ah girl. den she brought them n the cages downstairs, to dry them. Omg. I bet the rabbits must have been thru big shock. First time they were bathed after leaving the pet shop 2 or 3 yrs ago.
I might consider to close down this blog or moving to another address. Til then.......