I catch batman last wed, n it was good.
I catch Initial D last nite n it was good as well, pretty much like a comedy minus the car drifting scenes. Of coz, those who love cars n jay n handsomes shouldn?t miss it.
Got quite sick of lookin up those job seekers webby. That I feel like pukin alrdy..
Perhaps a sign of too much usage of like job seeking.. something like Too Much Job Seeking Syndrome. Urrrgghhh.. this moment I m typin my blog I feel like puking alrdy?
My boss is nice, teaching me abt human relations n giving me some interview tips?
N he keeps mentioning that I should go further studies. N that I should firstly find a job which I hav interest in. I WILL DO I.T.!
To my frens who say I CMI. Haha. Dun care abt u all. Lol
I hav been browsing and browsing the webby, I could sum up: system analyst, IT administrator, temp IT assistant, IT this IT that..
N becoz I dun wanna waste the 3 yrs that I?ve studied goin into something else, I repeat myself, I will do I.T.
muz get a job by aug or something. hahha.. til then......