Firstly, happy bday to mich!
woooo hoooo....
cun remember where I was on fri, think I was at home.. sat, went café cartel with my fyp group mates, jiahui, kai, phuay, ms miao and janet plus lynn, yuan ru, and huina. Oh. And my dear of course.
Didn't ktv, gave cosy bay a pass as well..
Had fever last Tuesday, so by now it should hav recovered, with or without medication.
Almost. -
Been listening to backstreet boys latest album, their album design suckx, though I know that's not the crucial point. But they look like some 90's band with a low budget to cut an album. Some of their songs are worth mentioning, like the latest hit, 'Incomplete', and one more song which kinda sounds like Kelly clarkson's 'Since u?ve been gone'.
Also been listening to nicky lee's album, this chubby cute ultra sweet guy from machi. If any of u noticed. He's half Korean, speaks excellent English but bad Chinese. But his songs are simply great. Chinese name Lee Jiu Ze. The song on my current blog is by him, Ying Zi.
Been, tryin to level up in maple. Playin my 2 fav chars. Haha. My rogue, currently lvl 18, very big thanks to my little brother, who has been helping me whenever I had to sleep, n whenever I had to eat, bathe and be away. Thanks to his help for getting thru jumping quests in less than 5 mins, finding me items that I need, for guiding me thru the correct skills n stats, and his help for giving me some clue wat I should get. N all the mesos and items he gave me. Haha he's been such a great help. Lol. Of coz thanks to my younger sister as well, ah ying for giving me items and we leeching off each other. Ok I know maple is nothing important. I'm like playin a costume game, where I keep wanting to level up just to try the different clothes my char can wear. Anyway, maple rox. :P
i went
vegetarian!
for today!! as its the 15th of the month and ah ma recommends not to take meat. anyone in the same situtation as me? anyway. its just a day. haha. :P
Cun wait for weds and sat where I can stick to him like a bee whole day. Hahha.