<body>
Starstrukk
Take me away...
information
agnes ♥

wishlist
hook me up
tag heuer
class 3 license
LASIK
braces
macbook pro
books!
holiday trips
tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks
June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
The long weekend.
Thursday, May 26, 200511:15 PM
Was at town almost for all the weekends.

Marina Square, Bugis, Taka, Jp.

I caught Star Wars 6 times over the weekend. Literally.

Once on Sat nite, 730pm show, Digital Format at Marina Square. Sat at the 2nd row becoz all the slots were almost sold out. So we thot might as well, catch the digital one instead of the normal one. And we already knew that we would watch it twice, hence we just wanted to get catch the show at the same time as everybody..

After the show, at ard 10pm, I wenta chinablack to meet my clubbing khakis. Evon, Ruoning, Lynn and Huina. Yiwen was there, and we took some photos before she left and we went to the queue. Wasn't a long queue at all. And being a Saturday, the crowd was unusually little. I bought a piece of cake for nana. As she's the bday girl that day. :) Wasn't supposed to be that cake becoz my fren actually bought this when I asked her to buy the other one. Ok I'm not blaming, I'm actually thankful that the girlfren actually helped me to buy the cake.. hehe

Had fun in there, except for the only bad thing, lynn (np) asked me to re-queue with her. I did, since she was alone, and the queue wasn't long still, at 12am. No that's not the real bad thing. It was the fact that we queue right to the nose of the door bitch then I realized lynn didn't bring her ic. N there is no reason on my side for not reminding her. Totally forgot. So she called up the bf and went off to meet her, and the bouncer let me cut queue at the adidas store/lift lobby instead of re-queueing at the end since I was alone. Phew.

Evon n the girls were alrdy telling me that they would meet me at the dance floor cuz they had finish their drinks.

There was a message lag from singtel to starhub. Perhaps not a national problem, just happened in between our area. Probably too many calls to connect, and the network was busy. (U c mCom being used here? Haha.)

the bday girl was in tao hua yun. Peach flower luck. :P

Quite a few guys wanted to know her name and dance with her.

Ruoning says it's the bday girl luck. We left at ard 3am. Very early right. The first time I left cblack that early. Coz dear was bored n doing nothing. So he came to pick us up. Plus the girls were tired and ning was working the next day. But she was the one who suggested this outing. And I was only involved in finding pple.

Sorry couldn't send lynn n nana back. Was not exactly on the way plus the car could only sit 2 pple.

So lucky evon n ruoning could hitch a ride home :)

Sunday. Woke up really late as we slpt at ard 4plus. 12 hours later. 4pm, I woke up in a dazed and wenta jp to eat dinner. MOs burger plus the roti boy and the bubble tea.

Then we wenta IMM intending to buy the Star Wars DVD. Either Episode I or II.

But dear called the brother and the eldest has Episode II and the 2nd brother has Episode IV, V and VI. Even better. All the shops we went to said this: "Star Wars? No more. Sold out." I was laughing becoz I had expected this.

Then the brother met us at IMM to pass us the discs. It was the family day for them.
After IMM, we went home to watch star wars, episode II and IV. So that's abt the 3rd time I caught Star Wars in 2 days.

Wenta bed and woke up the next day, the family was watching star wars again. Episode V and VI. Rotted at home.

Next day I wenta work, dear told me that he bought the tickets for Star Wars again at Jp. Non digital format. At last count, it was at least 6 Star Wars movie over the weekend. I'm quite the movie fan, but not exactly a big fan of its toys or figurines. Perhaps only the cool looking light saber.

To pple who follow the saga, I would recommend it(of coz). For pple who like to watch it becoz of the effects, u really should. :) esp the digital format. Hehe.


Apparently, weekdays are a routine and its thoroughly boring for me. For the past month, and the next 2 months to come. I neva got the NTU letter, and I'm thinking they might have send it to the wrong place. At least let me know for sure that I'm not able to get in. anyway the results have been out, last batch in end april. So I guess I'm not accepted. Haha. No fate means no fate ba.

Only my weekdays are filled with slightly non routinely activities, unlike the weekdays. Predictable. Boring. Lifeless. Yucks.

Looking forward to Juneeeee. More activities to come!

To all that I haven't seen in a while, > 7 days. I miss all of u la. Esp my skool mates. Hope to see u all soon.
back to the top