<body>
Starstrukk
Take me away...
information
agnes ♥

wishlist
hook me up
tag heuer
class 3 license
LASIK
braces
macbook pro
books!
holiday trips
tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks
June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
the whole weekk.
Friday, April 29, 200512:34 AM
My boy juz bought mac breakfast for me again.. haha. Hotcakes wif sausage n ice milo. It makes me wanna sing the song, "I'm lovin' it" (the song in the mac commercial. Yeah dat one.)

Went to suntec, n had buffet at sakae sushi. N I told him dat we should try to hit 20 plates of sushi to justify for the price of buffet instead of a-la-carte. So we ate 3 chawanmushi, 3 plates of fried thingy, unlimited no. of plates of the chuka hotate, which is scallops. Yeah we're suckers for that. We had at least ate 6 plates of that. I was in a rather gd mood as it was Friday, so I was dressed nicely (top only la), but no make up still. I dun believe in putting make up at the moment. Try me like 1 yr later, mayb I might. Hahah.

Dear decided to take pictures of me(2nd time leh.), becoz I was dressed ma. Told u liao. Dressed liao = pretty. Ahhh. Ok wat I said before was juz to make u laugh la. Ehhehe...
N he took one or 2 shots of me. Then I took one of him. N 2 of our hps. Very blacky blacks. I juz had the urge to say that. Well. Take a look at some of the photos I'll upload in the next entry n u will see wat I mean. :)

SKIP THIS PART IF U DUN WANNA BE BORED TO DEATH. PURELY CARS -

Then, we went driving from town back to jurong, then back to kallang mac again.. we went ta the rx-8 meetup. Hheee. Cool. Abt 15 rx-8s all lined up nicely. Quite a sight. N the rexs were there as well, as well as the DC5s(Integras) mostly facelifted n a few pre-facelifted. I must say, the rx-8 owners are all very very frenly. They came to speak to us, knowing that we're the "newbies" to rx8. they were meeting to discuss abt the designs of rx-8 decals n polo tee colors. One pilot came, dressed in the pilot/technician attire. well, he was part of the club. N the rx8 owners asked him:"wah, u drive helicopter here ah? Or which fighter plane?" hhaha. Funny.

Nice to meet those guys. I would say most are very young pple. yuppies, I call them. Few of them actually told dx that everyone is frenly, dun be shy, juz socialize. Yeah dx is always accompanying me walkin ard to admire other nicely done up 8s. one yellow weekend plate came wif full varis kit. Full carbon fibre bonnet, n varis bodykit, wif a GT-wing. He spent at least 4k on the kits, 4k on the 6 pot brakes, and at least another 3-4k for his rims, very nice gunmetal colored prodrive GC010. if anybody sees his car on the roads, they would go,"CHIO". Lol. But its still too extreme as far as I m concerned. Too bad, no pics taken. Next meet, perhaps somebody would take some pics. At least they promised even more 8 would turn up at the next meet. Becoz that Friday's meet was a "wrongdate" posted, impromptu one.

Nevertheless, some weren't as frenly as those yuppies, hm.... its usually those younger pple who r very frenly, n the older ones actually are those who dun tok that much.

The accord pple, not all of them r very frenly. The main thing I would say, its becoz most of them are married wif kids or have reach a certain age, n they tend to tok so much technical terms wif us youngsters, although u would learn abt ur car a lot from them..

- OK U CAN COME BACK HERE NOW.

SAT n sun was spent goin out wif dx n the family. Esp on Sunday, dx n whole family wenta JP to jiayou for his mum. She won $1000 worth of vouchers from jp after a game. Then we had dinner while the ladies in the family all went bra shopping, NTUC, bag shopping.. me not included la. I acc dx to stand n hang ard at the door of the bra shop. Haha. He da nan ren zu yi.

1st day at work.

Had insomnia before goin to work again. Slp at 2am n woke up at 640am.

Took bus to jp n then 254 to the company. Thot I was late but I wasn't.

Reach the company, had to put on this very obiang orange coat wif ugly rubber shoes, but everyone is dressed in the same way, so nobody laughs at anybody. Hahaha.

Introduced by the HR personnel to the department that I was actually gonna be workin in. the manager, Mr Wong, so far seems a nice guy. N my colleague sitting opposite me looks so like yuanru's darling, Cecilia. Her name's Fiona, grad from NP Dip in accountancy, 2 years older than me. My manager's boss, I duno wats the relation la, is mr Yamashita. I think so la. Damn funny one ah. Today I wenta work, the supposedly lady who was goin on maternity leave after I come was admitted to the hospital when the baby's actually due like next week or something. i thot I would get to meet her b4 she leaves, but no chance. Too bad. Then my colleague mentioned that all 4 jap bosses were actually present today. Rare, she said. It's a jap company, n ¼ of the time u can hear those bosses goin :"HAI!... AH NO? HAI!... " n some other thing I cun really understand. Very funny to hear them toking.

The office's a open concept, I'm sitting next to my manager, can u actually imagine? Even the big bosses are sitting face to face wif each other, it totally prevents pple like me from falling asleep. Got a small locker, there is a inhouse canteen which makes everything so easy.

Hope 3 months passes by quickly. I cun wait to get out of there. I juz feel so like an intern. Sighz. But the best part of all is, being lazy, I get company transport directly at my busstop. Which is a BIG HUGE bonus, becoz I'm juz lazy! Haa.

Ok long post. Gd enuf to keep u pple reading for a week. Hehe. Be back soon! Take care all! :)

Give me one more month. I feel like goin for image make over. I dun mean plastic surgery nor photoshoot by that. Hahaha. :X lalalala......

Felt like having some really punk hairstyle. Blond. =P

Ok. Going to bed. Bedtime is standardized at 1am for me from now on. Its considered early! Ask Karen or phuay or sk n u'll know. Ahhaha.

gd nite!
back to the top