do nothing else except watch tv.
Monday, met kai n sk at outram.. it was raining cats n dogs n the place whr dx picked them up was almost flooding.. then we got to sk's place and we started to search for jobs online. We copied down 6 email addresses, and they started calling in response to the newspapers ad.
Tuesday, went for interview alone at JTC Summit, Recruit Exp. They forwarded my resume to 2 companies, one as a purchaser temp or perm, at Jurong Island(which I was interested in, coz dx is working at Jur Isld.), the other one at Tuas, which required a temp accts assistant.
Wednesday, I went for the interview at Tuas..
Its almost similar to my itp work I guess, since I was in the accts department reporting to the finance manager then, now, temp accts asst, reporting to finance manager as well. Ahahha.. coincidence.
Past few days were spent meeting dx n goin out wif him. :)
Didn't club on wed, coz I really dun feel like it. Paiseh to Evon n Lynn ya.
Its Thursday and I'm spending time at dx's place, watching SCV and basically rotting.
Haven't got much to say down here. Except for the fact that, pple who's waiting for me to go online can wait longer, coz I guess I wun be home that frequent for the next month or so. So if u need to contact me please give me a call on my cell, or text msg me..
Been trying to reach home at 10pm to watch the ch U show, "liu jing sui yue". The leading actor and actoress are both my idols. Xuan xuan and luo jia liang. Very nice show wif interesting plot. But too bad that 2 gotta break up becoz of differences in their family. So sad.
Rae called me when I was abt to slp few days ago. To update me on herself. Hahah. She's very adorable la. Telling me interesting stuffs. :) Slp more gal! dun tire urself out ya.
Somebody mentioned this in her sms to me: "if not going clubbing then like no life"........
Wanna make a guess? Hahah.. who would that be? Lol.
Its been raining pretty frequently these days.. n I really like it! Hehe. Whether at home or out in the car wif dx. He likes to drive in the rain, becoz its kinda fun though dangerous I would say. Its very very cooling when u're at home rotting like me.. n the best part is to take a nap on a cool day like this..
Y can pple spend all their pay juz on expenses, entertainment and buying things they like?. n y cun I..... :(No point talking abt it. Since it can't be solved juz by talking abt it. Might as well get out n do something. Juz hope everything turns out fine?. n smoothly.
Been having insomnia again lately. N I duno y. started lying on the bed from 12am ytd, n didn't slp til it was past 4am. Hope my body clock is not affected badly again. Wat I wanted is to be able to slp at 12am n waking up at 8plus everyday. That's the goal and a more healthy lifestyle for me.
My body is not functioning right. I hav no idea y its happening this way. Mayb I'll need to do a research or go to a doctor if the problem persists. Juz hope its nothing very serious.
My thoughts: At times u wanted to plan a surprise for somebody, but things always turn out wrong. Fated or unlucky? Things dun always go smoothly as expected, so with everything u do, expect only abt 80% of it to go smoothly. If it goes 100% smoothly, lucky u.
Time to go.