<body>
Starstrukk
Take me away...
information
agnes ♥

wishlist
hook me up
tag heuer
class 3 license
LASIK
braces
macbook pro
books!
holiday trips
tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks
June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
some are true. but others are just for laughs.
Tuesday, March 29, 200512:50 PM

Name : Ang Yi Wen, Agnes
Birthday : 14 11 1985
Birthplace : KK hospital
Current Location : Western part of Singapore
Eye Color : Black
Hair Color : BLACK!
Horoscope : Scorpio

Current mood: Relaxed
Current music: Candy Shop ? 50 cent ft. Olivia
Current taste: null
Current hair: kinda long for a short-haired me
Current clothes: netball shorts, white tee
Current smell: lux shower smell. Yeah the purple one.
Current desktop picture: erm? RX 8? :( boo!
Current book: Beckham?s my side, Lee Kuan Yew.
Current color of toenails: none for 9 toenails. Red for the last one. It was bleeding profusely.
Current worry: Job? N when I get to club again.
Current crush: 2. :X crush on hunks counted?
Current time: 1250pm
Current hate: Waking up/ Bedtime.

Favorite Music : Hiphop, R&B, Dance
Favourite Color: blue, green, white, black
Favourite TV Show : Guess x3, whose line is it anyway, who wants to be a millionaire
Favourite Song : soldier ? destiny?s child
Favourite Language : means I can speak in them or I like to hear? English n Chinese I guess.
Favourite Food: chocolates.
Favourite drink: Ice milo, vanilla coke!
Favourite subject in School : Geography/ Emath (Sec skool)
Favourite Weekend Activity : Club! Shop! Eat!
Favourite Ice Cream Flavor : PepperMint chip

What is
The first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning : What time is it?
The last image/thought you go to sleep with : ??cun remember. I think abt a lot of things.
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex : eyes
The best sport : basketball? Em.. netball.
Your best feature : none. Nice pair of legs? haha
Your bedtime : 2am
Your greatest fear : losing pple I love
Your most missed memory : sec 1 til now.

Do you
Take a shower everyday? : Yes
Have a(any) crush(es)? : answered dat.
Do you think you've been in love? : Yes.
Want to get married : Not so soon. Not in the next 3 years. Marriage is like the death of courtship.
Kinda Believe in yourself? : Yes
Have any piercings? : 2. intending to get more.
Get motion sickness? : All the time.
Get along with your parents? : Yeah. Dun tok much = dun quarrel much. So I guess so.
Like thunderstorms? : Yeah! N I love rainy day! :)
Age you hope to be married : after 23
Number and Names of Children : 2. Julian. Haven?t thot of the other one.
Dream Wedding : convoy of cars, at nice hotel.
How do you want to die? : peacefully. Without pain
What do you want to be when you grow up? : Someone rich. Preferably Lady BOSS.
What country would you most like to visit? : Egypt

Opposite sex
Best eye color? : brown
Best hair color? : anything
Short or long hair? : Short!
Best height? : > 175
Best weight? : < 70
Best articles of clothing? : tshirt / jeans/ shoes or shirt/ pants/ shoes. :)

Are you a
Druggy: No
Daydreamer: yupp
Sarcastic: towards everyone
Goody-goody: seldom
Devil: all the time
Shy: nope
Talkative: em? u guys can decide. But I think I am. :X
Adventurous: once a while
Joker: yeah

Love and stuff
First crush: Pri 5
First kiss: Pri 5 :X
Single or attached?: Attached but still available :X
Ever been in love?: stupid question
Do you believe in love at first sight?: once a while, I do. but I also strongly believe dat u can develop feelins aka fall in love wif a person over time.
Describe your ideal significant other: Someone who makes me smile all the time. Get cracked up by my jokes, loves spending time wif me. Makes an effort to be wif me even for a short while. Must be gentleman as well. And must be sweet. Must must must give me a sense of security. I think my frens can vouch for dat. Haha. Ok its ideal wat. So I?ll add in, handsome, gd looking, humourous, etc etc. n well, no such guys exist in reality. BoO!
Are you still a virgin/had sex? : No n Yes. Wahahhah. Believe wat I say?

Have I ever
Smoke?: at times.
Do drugs?: no way. Drugs spoil ur brain.
Play an instrument?: em, tried playing but noises came out instead of music. Considered?
---> Guitar.
Believe there is life on other planets?: Yupp. I believe in aliens n martians.
Remember your first love?: Yes. Not so clearly but yes.
Still love him/her: No! as a lover. Yes as a fren.
Read the newspaper?: always
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: yeah.
Believe in miracles?: Yes
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: NO!
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: NOPE. I flare up at every instance I get.
Consider love a mistake?: abit.
Like the taste of alcohol?: not bad wat.
Believe in astrology?: absolutely. I used it to decipher n understand pple ard me including myself.
Believe in magic?: NO. its juz gimmicks n tricks dat u haven?t learnt. So its really simple.
Believe in god?: Buddha
Do well in school?: Sec skool
Have a secret crush?: yeah. At least 4 but not at the same time obviously :X
Care about looks? : yeah. Care only abt my own looks.
back to the top