Scroll down for more pics.
The past week, we?ve been like stayin in skool til 8plus or something. At least 3 days I remember stayin til the skies turn dark.
Finally we made progress. Being able to interact the database is one problem me n my mates have been workin on for the whole week. Breakthrough on Friday. Quite thanks to Channon. Our yr 1 or 2 lect, who is really gd at vb.net. thanks to him.
2 more weeks to go, then we will hand up 3 projs, and a report, and start having tests and graduation.
Kinda sad if u think abt it. But nvm.
Having fun in lab actually, while doin projs. Declaring break every 1.5hr, to buy snacks, toilet break. Playin games to de-stress, and surfin net when we cun think of how to solve those problems further.
FYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Yeah. Its gonna be all over soon.
All I could think of for this entry is proj proj n proj. hm..
My glasses kinda fell apart this week. The sticky part came off. thus its very easily detachable. One knock n it will be separated. I?m gonna fix it soon I hope. Very busy. Dear?s workin n hasn?t got time to acc me to make a new pair.
Oh. One amazing thing. Haven?t drank bubble tea for like 1 week or so. Might be lesser. This is most likely the longest period where I haven?t touch paopaocha. By the time I leave skool, I kinda out of energy to go jp to buy drinks. N I guess they more or less would have closed.
Have been a rather fcuked up week. Going thru squabbles and ended it when something bigger n problematic happens.
Mood thru out the week: worried, sad, stressed, happy, irritated, agitated, angry.
Hope happy things will come my way.. stressful n irritating things, please keep out of my way, Before I spoil everybody?s mood.
Hope fyp progress goes smoothly. Hope everyone will be safe, I pray for all of u ppl out there whom I know, to be happy, and trouble free.
Do u understand how I feel?Ask me do I respect n treat u in a way that was expected of me? Me: -yes.
But I doubt u do. Fuck.