<body>
Starstrukk
Take me away...
information
agnes ♥

wishlist
hook me up
tag heuer
class 3 license
LASIK
braces
macbook pro
books!
holiday trips
tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks
June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Thursday, January 06, 200511:59 PM

Sorry that I was alittle too vulgar in my previous entry. Kinda emotionally affected, becoz I'm love sick.. :X joking. It was mainly due to the day's timetable that put me in a foul mood. I'm alright already.

Training was ok today. Abit too tiring for my legs. Pitter patter and sprints. The ball drills are very fun as usual, and the team drills were excellent. We rushed in the throws, but we manage to catch them all and it went rather smoothly without much problems. Playing the game was when we start throwing the balls into the opponents' hands. Well, last quarter was partly my fault coz I was playing GA instead of the usual GD/ WD. Juz for fun our coach asked me to play attacking and it turned out rather disastrous. Not a lot of pple turn up, had a strength of abt 16(is that considered little? I'm abit overboard coz we have strengths of 5 before) only. Old players came back today, like wai ching, kimiko, mary. Kinda fun to have them back. Esp mary. :X

Psycho me and I might change my mind of playing for Sunday's carnival. I'm not the best or most experience player around to play hard to catch. I juz dun feel like playing, but I'll be down to support u gals. Hahas. I know la, u all short of players so ask me, but kinda kelian if there are only 9 of u and this will result in one player resting at all times. One for umpire, 7 on the court. Lol. Pity 3 of the rather experienced players were playin for their own team. If not sure enough le.

Project is starting to be stressful but the bloodie CSB is so many times worse off. Dread goin for CSB every Thursday. Sometimes I have the dreaded feeling before training starts, becoz the physical is enough to turn me n my mates nuts. So far, I know Rhoda and Mary is goin thru the same mental torture. Its funny wat Rhoda said, abt how she is afraid of physical trainings, how she yearns to skip each PT, but she has never skipped once despite the mental torturing she is going thru. Very disciplined I must say. Mary said its not easy to skip and juz go away, I duno why, but I think they will feel rather guilty skippin training.. Hahah. But I must say, if the whole team goes thru the same PT, u will really really be motivated to do it. Speaking from experience.

Eh sj, ur sis very cute leh. Dats wat everybody said. :P

Apple is my fav fruit! Remember that! Haha :X

Alright, I'm suffering from post Communication Skills for Biz syndrome - PCSBS. shucks. I think I'll have Thursday blues from now on for the next 2 months, til I grad. Buddha please help me pull thru this smoothly. Financial management for engineers - FME is difficult, but still fun, I enjoy the lect n tut mr wong is giving. MCOM - cun remember wat it stands for, is stupidly dumb. I still have no clue wat I'm learning the past 4 weeks. I think its pure crap.

I juz ate a pack of expired instant mee goreng found in my kitchen 2 days ago. Supposed to be my dinner, but halfway thru it, I discovered to my horror that its 6 months overdue. gonna spoil my body in this way. Luckily I even bothered to check, coz I never do check.

I think I blog too much ah. I think I have lack of frens to tok to. Lol. Not acting pitiful, dun pity me ok. I think I do deserve wat I'm getting.

Em, I wonder if this is true but I read from papers, pple can stop donating cash to the tsunami victims becoz they have enuf $$ in a certain region, and the leader in-charge of that area is very honest in saying they have enuf money to finance their operations. They meant to ask donators to donate those cash to other organizations dat might need the money. Places(I think) like cancer foundation, kidney, heart, etc etc. I respect the leader for wat he's done, he said he dun wanna cont' asking for donations when they have enuf, its like cheating the pple's money. Very cool. I really admire that. I'm very glad that all those who have the ability to help have already done their part, pple like the richest, celebrities from over the world, becoz they really do have the fortunes to help the poor. Well, juz help in whichever way we can.

I think its very important to stay up to date with the current affairs and whatever is happening in n ard sg. I dun like the feeling of being ignorant in such cases. Dats y I enjoy reading straits times becoz its full of info, I absolutely hate the newpaper becoz its like a very summarized version of everything, and there are a lot of mobile phone adverts taking up space.

- Skip this part if u want -
Go buy Monday's straits times from now on. Heard they have a section of 2 - 3pages dedicated to young adults or teenagers. Toking abt clubbing, gaming, etc etc. I think it should be quite nice to read. Well, my personal fav editions of the straits time will be tues - becoz they have digital life - something u read to keep in touch wif latest IT fads, wed - health - talks about health issues, I like becoz I quite like science and bio. Sat esp, becoz it's the thickest newspaper of the week, from recruit, to car pricing, to life, everything is juz fantastic for me. Sunday papers are not really a must, becoz I think it toks abt lifestyle etc etc, but still worth to read if u have time. I never miss sat's papers. I'm a loyal fan right. But I know, all of u muz be lamenting, who cares if I like sat or mon's edition of straits times. Lol, if I bore u, dun worry, no obligation at all. Feel free to make ur exit. :P

Enuf said. Best of luck for proj discussion from now on.

To whomever it seems appropriate: there will always be a reason to why I told u things, and why I choose not to tell u. either its juz a matter of time, or a matter of whether I trust u or not. Be glad I told u things, but dun fret if I didn't tell u n told others instead. Its juz my way of dealing with certain things and how comfortable I am to the person who gets to hear my side of any story and the person I dun say anything.

"U" dun refer to any particular person. It might mean all or only one or two of you. All of u juz try to understand why I m doing this.

Sometimes u get so tired doing the same thing over and over again, u juz want to give up.



i give up.

back to the top