Singaporean adults are very rude. Very crude.
A lot of them which I met, have absolutely no manners at all. Goes to show how well they were brought up.
Went to my mum's place at near Tiong Bahru. It was a one room flat. Meaning, no room at all. But its good enuf for 2 person to live. Juz nice. Its so funny, when I told my mum dat I wanted a Ella (S.H.E.) - lookalike hairstyle anytime soon.
Mum: "ehh. Dun wan la, dat hair like tom-boy."
Me: "hm.. define tomboy?"
Mum and bf: "Girl, who acts like a boy lo."
Me: "wat about their sexual preference? Do they like girls or guys?"
Mum: "Like girls la. U never see one before meh? The tomboy?s galfrens like to hold their hands de."
Me : "ohhhh.. ahha. Now I see wat do u adults mean by tom-boy. Lol. It means butch la. Call them butch. My skool got a few, but usually not very perfect. Either too short, or abit overweight. Hehe."
Now u know wat ur mum means when they call u a tomboy? Hehe. I was called a tomboy before. In pri skool. But I've grown outta dat stage. Wahahha. Even if I get Ella's hairstyle.
Something abt the new year.
I think we shouldn-t say "happy" new year anymore. something like safe and trouble/war/epidemic - free" new year would be more appropriate.
The death toll was up to abt 149000 this mon. Imagine it hits sg, thanks to the Sumatra islands dat are shielding sg from those tsunamis. Lucky us. I've not been really emotionally affected as compared to the wtc incident on Sept 11 2001. guess I haven't seen some really saddening photos/videos dat could affect me yet. But its really annoying when pple say: "dun go to sentosa la, got tsunami." This answer would agitate me. It makes me feel like u pple are making fun of tsunami victims. Isn't it? I know dats not wat u all mean. But dats wat it means to me, and somehow this affects me la. Try not to answer in this way la. Think for those victims.
I should make a new year resolution this year!
I've got not much to make. Mostly require effort and hardwork.
- Aim to become prettier. (try to bypass the seven yr itch in this way.)
- Get my car/bike license.
Start saving for my wedding. no la, kidding.(Start saving for a car. :P)
Oh. Can I also make next year's resolution. Lol.
I want a
- laptop
- mp3 player - ipod hopefully.
- tag - gy. Tag heuer.
Sounds like a Christmas list more than a new year resolution. Well, all these are also considered goals wat. Goals dat u work towards.
But the last 3 items are really out of reach. Probably achievable only from next year onwards. Nevermind. I should get a license first. Maybe can also have the ability to share a car wif dx. Then shareholder then can drive ma. If not shareholder, I also paiseh to drive.
Oh..! I got another resolution!
talk to my neighbour. The gal, who's waiting for her o'levels results. Juz wanna befriend her. Dats all. Cool to have a neighbour of the almost same age ma. Heheh.
Oh. This reminds me. Something happened on my way to my mum's place this afternoon.
i lost my way, and alighted one stop before the supposed bus stop. Then while walking along the very deserted pedestrian walkway along this sec skool, a few crows attacked me. The crows are big la. Then they are hanging and flying ard the big trees along the road. Then they start to fly really low, almost touching me. If u think I consider dat as attack, then I muz admit I'm exaggerating. But one of the stupid crows, actually fly so close, that it stretch out its stupid claw and attempted to abduct me. I mean, catch me. Muz be thinking I'm a worm or something. No no, mayb not a worm. I dun think crows eat worms. I think they eat smaller birds. Meaning, I look like a bird? From the top view? Weird, but u pple can tell me I look like a bird if I really do, so I'll know the crow isn't really dat dumb.. It didn't hurt me in the process of trying to attack me, but its really weird.
I'm thinking positively, I think the crow muz be helping trying to take away something bad from me. Well, if I'm really pessimistic, then I think I shouldn't buy 4-D or toto or anything close. Becoz an encounter like this should equate to being "suay" for abt few months? Or mayb even the whole year. shiat. Stupid bird. Mummy says dun be pantang and everything should be fine.
But from my grandma's tone, I thot dat I'll be like dying anytime soon. Lol. But she said no, not abt anyone dying. So I guess should be becoming really unlucky.
Ah ma asked one of my neighbours for the guan yin's plant, and I'm supposed to bathe wif dat stalk of leaves in a pail of water. To wash away the bad luck and bring about the gd luck. Yeah. I need dat.