Wah. I had nothing to do the whole day. I miss my sup.
O_O
If she's around, she would find things for me to do, or at least she will let me go read in the show room. Better than being stuck here, aimlessly typing n typing.
Sighz. She'll be back tomoro. Hm..
The wrong combination of lunch n breakfast
upset my stomach. I have no idea y it's reacting this way. Juz makes me feel so uncomfortable.
had 3 plain pieces of bread, drank 100ml of water. Til lunch time, I was very
bloated. Then there was the pouring rain, which deters me from buying lunch. Then there was the wrong communication wif jw, ended up not getting anything for lunch. So I came back to my desk, slp for 10 mins til 140pm, decided to start a blog. A new one. Which I might consider moving this site to. We'll see.
:(
stomach upset. Its quite very annoying. I dun like it.
Then yw seeing dat I didn't eat anything, brought me her 2 pieces of white beard, with jam. With the tea spoon n serviette. So nice la. I still had one piece of plain bread myself. So I gobbled down everything, n now the stomach's not very pleased.
Sighz. The wrong combination of sprite ice n bread n plain water for lunch is so irritating me. My stomach is so full of gas. I guess it came from the sprite ice. Sighz. I wanna go out this weekend!!!
oh ya. all my baoz, juz a reminder, meeting tues 7pm at city hall control, phuay if ur gonna be late, can call us when u reach ok. goin suntec for discussion. not dat all of u will confirm be reading this, but.. watever la. juz inform whoever is not informed of this.
quite pleased with myself if not the stomach today. penned down quite alot of topics[might all end up to be pretty useless i guess] for fyp. haha. u will know wat i mean on tues la. so hardworking.
I'm a person without mood swings. Dats wat Nona said.