<body>
Starstrukk
Take me away...
information
agnes ♥

wishlist
hook me up
tag heuer
class 3 license
LASIK
braces
macbook pro
books!
holiday trips
tagboard
scream your lungs

memories
scary flashbacks
June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 January 2010 June 2010 July 2010
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Saturday, October 30, 20044:00 AM
got this posts typed in word, but no time to publish. so thot i'll do it now.

Tuesday - 26th Oct 2004
Wah lao. I'm gonna curse my way thru today. Fcuk bus 30, who didn't come on time, which made me waited for so long, made me took a cab instead of the usual company bus, fcuking waste my $$ on cab fare, reach fcuking late at my bus stop. Wats the fcukin point of waking up early only to have a fcuking bus driver to piss u off? pui - wat a annoying thing to happen to me on a nice morning..

Juz spoils my mood on a nice Tuesday morning. Kns. No sense of time. Dun they know dat commuters like us r waiting for their fcuking bus to get to work on time?

N I hate to take cab. Coz cab drivers cun drive for nuts. They accelerate, then brake when they like, as if they r the only car on the road. N mind u, they caused half of the accidents out there. Well, that's juz clearly my personal opinion. Guess almost all drivers agree wif dat. N all drivers agree tat female drivers are pretty lousy. Well, I think I somehow agree wif dat too, based on the no. of things I've seen female drivers do.

N yesh, I'm not gonna let the idiot who caused me to be late, to spoil my mood for the day. I've learnt to take things in its stride, be it anything.

Hm. Did my sup juz said go out for lunch tomoro? I guess so. Think it's the farewell lunch la. Hahah :x

Think she noticed dat I'm ending itp soon. But I strongly believe she doesn't exactly know which date m I'm leaving.

Busy next week. Hehe. Think I'll only be free on sun n tues. wow. N so many pple is leaving for hk. :( no kakis alrdy. Sigh. All of u goin to hk, pls come back soon ok! Love ya all!

Mon - Wedding dinner, lunch, breakfast?/
Tues - Free Dx.
Wed - Ktv (ladies)Nite!
Thurs - Last day of itp! Dun wanna go home early!
Fri - Goin skool for itp briefing!
Sat - long awaited Sentosa! Here I come! Hhehe

Anyways. This entry will be up only if I'm feeling betta.

I'm not sick or feeling down. I juz feel lost.


Fcuk malay kids. Blardy hate them. cb roadsweeper.

Wednesday - 27th Oct 2004
It's so unfair. Back then, I used to know everything. N now, I realize, I didn't know a single thing. Not dat it was anybody's fault.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......... I?m juz so jealous la. Right.

Took it for granted.


had penang food for lunch yesterday. At the international business park at JE. Wif 2 of my sup, n 4 more colleagues.

Well, 4 more work days to go! Yup. I'll get a long weekend. So tomoro, I should be feeling rather cheery. I hope.

Isn't it great, u lose something. U gain so many things more.
nobody will never know, coz one day I?ll throw.

But ironically, the more u hide, the more it gets unearth.

Wenta Junction 8 after work. Been quite some time since we?ve been there, there is like a new ?wing? added to the shopping center. Quite crowded. Ate the nonya chang, very nice, :) although I had only 2 mouthful of it. Walked ard the central. It looks so like Tampines can. Haha. Looked juz like tampines mall dat area. I miss it. Everything, down to the lift, lobby, corridor, mrt, shopping centre, the monitor, the Maggie mee, late night calls, sms.
n I get threaten everytime. :( -hmph.

Didn't wanna update the blog in office.

I wanna the voodoo doll surf short! Its so nice. Haha. Wonder if there is still stock.. hm.. gotta go get it when I get my pay. Yup! Monday off! :P gotta go help out at alan(dx's fren) wedding.

I'll be so broke by the time I start working, which is hopefully after 16th nov.

Oh ya, I wanna go clubbing! N drink n drink n get so drunk, n hopefully have my boy to send me home. Ahahahh :X (to evon n rae: )lets go club after u gals get back from hk!

U know, good things dun last forever.

/edited ----> Pls read sentence 2
Friday - 29th Oct 2004
wenta ChinaBlack wif the gals. 7 of us(Rae, Evon, XueLing, Priscillia, Puay Hoon, ABIGAIL LEE - my dear wifey [sorry i left u out], me). first time, impromptu still got so many. usually got jio end up nobody. ahha. not bad. nice outing wif them. CB was having halloween celebration, so the place was decorated wif the pumkpin heads, n cool costumes. hhaa. very creative actually. even bartenders look bloody. drank n waited for abi, ph n pris to arrive. the music wasnt nice, as it was mostly trance?/ i think its trance la. then the gals reach after 12.. n the music suddenly turned r&b. ahah. nice. danced.... then some of them wenta rest upstairs. n we start takin pics.. tried to squeeze our butts into the chairs. then 230, n the place started playin R&B again. then abi, evon n me got crazy n went down to dance.. til 345. coz i was feeling dizzy. after i gush down 1/3 of the jug of duno wat. think was bourbon sprite or something. evon asked me to "ping ming he." n she wenta toilet. she came out n said:"u really ping ming he ah? hahah" lol. got my self dizzy in dat way. n was kinda gd also la. not dizzy dance also not nice. sighz. its very nice to hav a big group of gals out partying. :) hehe. but sorry to xl, ph, pris n rae. for not acc them from 230 to 345. as we went dancing ourself. lol. they wenta mac to eat. n wait for us. for more than an hour. so nice. :)

reach hm ard 4plus 5. n chat wif them as almost half of them were online after they reach home. wat amazing discovery. after clubbing, go home bathe, n online. haah cute. then slpin one hour after bathing. intended to wake up at 2pm. but hp screw up, ended up waking at 5pm. :X

oh. u can view the pics here - evon's blog. hehe. i m so lazy to upload pics la.

played gb whole day. n now bloggin. sianz.
/edited 31st OCt 4am.
back to the top