After work, went jp to get bubble tea, n some snacks. Walked ard, left for wisma at 7pm. Reach there ard 740. but the stupid charles n keith is so darn packed. The queue is long n the store looks as if some shoe eating monster juz pass by. Darn. Told dear dat we should go to marina outlet. He drove me there, n I wenta the shop. It looks juz like the shoe monster had swept past too. Only thing is, this shop here is bigger. I walked ard searching for the slippers I want. Spent a long time there. Luckily dear wasn?t angry for waiting so long.
My description of the store: Long queue, many shoes, messed up, sales assistants r very very busy, loads of boxes, loads of shoes not in their original place. Lotsa human beans walking around. *yawnz. The queue was long, I waited pretty long for the attendant to bring me my pair of slippers. I tried abt 5 pairs? Ahah. Bought 2 in the end. I liked both! Learnt dat if u cun find the color on the so called "display shelf" or is it "heap of shoes", doesn't mean the color is sold out. Appearently, I got the colors I wanted, the size n both of them cun be found on the display.
Interesting encounter at my fav kuay chap stall at west coast last nite, a drunkard, was finding fault wif a fish ball mee(FBM) stall owner, and the lao ban niang(LBN) aka lady boss of the coffeeshop. drunkard finds fault wif FBM guy. They were quarelling. So obvious dat the drunkard is drunk, hence the name. shouts at each other. Then came LBN. She so power, keep shoutin at the guy, til he backs off n sat down. After a while, this drunkard starts tearing his shirt apart. He went up to the FBM guy.
Drunkard: "hey, u bully me, tore my shirt off.?"
FBM: "r u mad or wat, u tore of the shirt urself wat."
Drunkard: "I tore my shirt is my problem, but u bullied me."
FBM: "siao."
At this point, drunkard keeps pushing FBM guy. N almost wanting to start a fight. Whr the hell r e police? Took so bloody long to come.
LBN comes along. N tells drunkard : "u dun any how touch hor!"
Points finger at drunkard. "go outside n tok, dun stay here n disturb my customers. Go out.. OUT!!! "
All of the above r supposedly in hokkien. Translated, courtesy of agnes. :)
so funny encounter. Esp the toking part. Ahah. I kept laughin when dear explained to me. Hehe.
alrights. This week, suppose to get my third grade from supervisor. But I aint ready to give her the book today. Mayb I should, mayb next Monday then I give. Well. If I can finish the work I'm suppose to do b4 work ends. Then I'll give it to her.
ciao!