tiring weekend.
Monday, September 06, 200410:05 AM
Fri - after work, dear fetched me and we head to orchard. Intend to catch AnacondaS. He waited at the cine open carpark while I walked up to check the show time. Bought tix for the 745pm show. He parked at cineleisure, then I met him at the lift lobby. Walked to taka, bought a lot of food, bubble tea, durian puff, Japanese fried noodle, chocs.
Met Karen n Sk at 7pm. I was sitting juz outside Yoshinoya. Then they came, we went Perlini's to get some accessories. The store was so packed. Y? coz of the 3 day 40% off promo. Yup. The store wouldn’t be half pack if there was no sale. Singaporeans r juz so practical. But no choice, even us youngsters have to be kiasu, so auntie, juz to get gd deals, to get gd stuffs at a gd price.
to Kai n Ms Miao: I know I very bad, cheated u all to come down to Orchard, then left u gals for my movie. But I really dun wan u all to go City hall anymore. Its so boring there. Suntec, Marina. We are always meeting there. Haha.. Paiseh ya. Sometimes, I do things purposely even when I know I'm a bit bad. It cun be helped, that's juz me. Being gd is juz so plain boring! :P I think I'm not making any sense, but I dun care. Coz that's juz how I m, how I live my life.
fcuk ang mo(s)! blardi rowdy rough idiotic kids making themselves look like stupid gangsters. Fcuking hate cineleisure for that matter. Everywhr I turn, its juz so infested with ang mo(s) insects. yCuks. Irritating. Stupid kids. Tryin to act like they are having so much fun, when infact they r juz lookin so pathetically noisy. Makes me feel like goin to Jurong Point only if I wanted to catch a movie. I hate them becoz they look down on Asians, n u will neva believe how racists they r. they have these fcuking irritating attitudes that I encountered dur' the Avril's concert I went to. Shouldn't talk so much abt these bugs anymore. Juz increases my hate and resentment towards them.
I juz hav an antagonistic approach towards malays and ang mo(s), dun ask me y, juz think abt some of the attitudes most of them possess. Born troublemakers to me.
After the movie, was feelin quite tired already. But still went to 7-eleven at west coast, to get some supplies/ration that dear needed. He sent me home to pack my bag for Sat morning's training, while he went to yi-hao pasar to get mee kia. The noodle is so gd that I have cravings for it every 3 days or so. Went back to his place, ate n I went to bed. He was watching "yi tian tu long ji" on dvd.
Sat - woke up at 710, meeting abi at 815. sure gonna be late for training, but the thing is, even if reach early also no key coz Jane will also be reaching late. Got the key from Jane, then proceeded to the court. Everybody was there already. Feelin abt guilty for being late, but as I mentioned, no Jane = no key. I walked into the toilet, all of them were there. they called me "mei nu" sia. Shouldn't explain y. haha.
Warm up: 3 rds ard the track, last 2 rds stride last 100m. wondered if I completed it within 9 mins? Still feeling nervous for the napfa test coming up next month. I'm determined to get lesser than 16 mins for my 2.4km run. Shall go training after ivp. hx arrived after our run. Did some ball drills, usual L-shape, trampline, square, shutter. Abi left for her itp briefing, while sj n lynette arrived. Did down the court, n really felt that hx is a rather effective coach. Whatever she said juz seems to go into my head n stay for gd. It juz didn't happen with the previous coach. The previous coach was a guy and age gap was another probability. I juz like training more n more, coz of the bond we build up during these few weeks of training. Amy, abi, peiling, was missing coz they were working. Played 4 quarters with lab 10. mostly the junior team, and our shooters aka Sj did a great job that day! Shooting was like 80% accurate dur the match! Hehe. Impressive stuff. Had fun, got tanned by a mere tone.
Trainin ended at 12plus. Rhoda was feelin dizzy again. That she sorta couldn't walk. We walked over to acc her. Her dad was comin to fetch her back. Think the sun is juz too drainin on her. This is the 2nd time she felt like this. First was the sat afternoon trainng at kallang 2 weeks back. I think she has low blood pressure aka ping xue. But she said she don't know also. She thanked us for not leaving her behind, then walked to the carpark while we waited for maryanna Marianna to get out of the toilet. She was tryin on the ivp racer top. Haha. Meijie says it makes us look smart. The color was black n red. I agree that it does make us look smart. :]
I couldn't spell Marianna at all. My first attempt is simply : mary + anna. I think I wrote that when I was suppose to spell her name. haha n she went like: "which fella spell my name this way?" made me laugh. Haha.. :X
Yenwei, meijie n Diana went to bathe. I joined them in the toilet after passing some stuffs to Jane. Were talking abt havin lunch tgt after Diana left. So 3 of us went Fc4 as its air-conditioned. Had quite a gd chat. But all abt netball la. Kinda miss WaiChing, YuMin, Yi Ling and Carely. Hope they will come back after ivp. Went to jp after parting with them at the mrt station. Bought bubble tea, straits times. Went home to rot.
Didn't go out that day. Was feelin really tired n drained from the morning training. I wanted to juz lie on the floor n slp. But recalling I got stung by a stupid ant while I lie on the floor to slp some months back, probably coz I really smell n like offended the stupid ant in any way, I decided to juz read the papers first, then go n bathe. Listening to radio n songs on my com the whole day long.
Evon came up at 1am, to transfer some files from her hp to my com. Coz I have the infra red USB port which I still haven return to Wai Leong. She had a hair cut, n I thot I it looks pretty gd. I have a different way of expressing myself, I cun express well if u want me to say something in person. I can only type everything out. I said something like: "this pic is nice! U stupid gal." haha. She went back when jimmy was here to fetch her. I went to bed.
|
back to the top
|