sad.
Tuesday, September 07, 20048:47 AM
I'm juz plain upset over last nite's game.
I dun wanna tok abt it anymore.
The team has been great overall, but there r definitely cracks within still communication breakdown between the players.
I've heard things I shouldnt hear. Juz hope its me being over-sensitive. If thats not the case, all I can say is that, I'm rather pissed off, very upset over yesterday's display of attitude.
Thanks to hx for being such a nice coach, no pressure on us at all. Its our own fault that we are so much trashed by NUS.
My bro is being nice to me.
bro : "Aiya, NUS all quite old, u all so young, so cannot be considered trashed la, they all at least 19yrs of age, while your team maximum only 19."
me : "maybe lo, no choice they too strong liao."
Thanks to all the players who played hard, n tried their best.
Its not abt the score. Its abt the players. No communication at all, yet there isnt any attempt to resolve this. Does anybody feel the same?
Thanks to Rhoda for making the effort to call me up upon sensing something is wrong with me. Thanks to Mei Jie n some others in the team.
didnt hav a gd nite slp yest. dear said i was turning here n there like i hadnt fell aslp at all. he asked me some time in the middle of the nite. probably early morning, saying: "did u actually slp at all?" i was quite shocked n worried dat i said:"i didnt slp meh? dun scare me, coz go office sure very tired."
Score: 56 - 9 to NUS
|