Happy post mid autumn festival! Ahha. Abit late I know. I didn?t get to eat mooncake this yr. :( nobody buy for me. Ask my bf to buy one for me, he said, "take my house one la, I bought some wat." I wanna eat the crispy one wif yam no yolk n snowskin type de. Sighz. Is there anyplace dat sells mooncakes now? Will it be cheaper than normal? I strongly believe they should sell cheap n hav discounts for mooncakes now.
by pass Tampines last nite....................... went to tua pek gong temple at loyang(near change village) to pray. Then went to get some drinks n dessert. N I had my fair share of carrying a lantern! Ahha. No. it doesn't sound kiddish at all. I got a paper lantern, pokemon one, free from the temple. So we went to dear's place playground n lit up the lantern. N as usual, he got bored after ard 15 mins. Was fun actually. Realized dat I like lanterns wif candles more then those battery operated ones. :)
Bathe, watched tv, n fell aslp while watching.
I'm feeling really restless n tired in office now. So fast, 2 more days to end of the week. My eyes r half opened. Its been raining these few mornings. Very cold. *yawnz. I'm falling aslp.
Been busy in office this week. Some things at work really pissed me off la.
shall not tok abt it.
left with abt 26 work days. Dats approximately a month. And 5 days. Oct has 21 work days.
there's gonna be shuffling at my house. My home. N I think I'll hav the house to myself and my grandma. N I'm not home most of the time, so I guess poor grandma is alone.
yest, my sup jokingly asked when I was graduating.
me :"next yr, april or may."
sup :"oh, then mayb u can come back here to work.. afterall, u need a decent job wat."
me :"oh, ya.. "
edited-
*smiles. but then again. who would wanna employ me? surf net half the time. half the other time jam up my com computer. then get caught surfing net n msn again n again.. juz dat nobody wanna tell me off. sigh. if i do get into this company after i grad. it has totally nothing to do wif my diploma. like wasted 3 yrs of my time for a bloody cert. sighz.
well, I was thinking of coming back to work during the upcoming skool holidays, after this itp is over. Y do I wanna work? Need $$ of coz. Cun depend on anyone else. Haiz. Probably I'll ask her if she needs any temp work for the coming holidays, on the last week of my itp.
missing a type of snacks dat was sold by nestle. It's a type of rice crispies, white, milk one. N there's another chocolate one, wif the coco crunch monkey on the plastic cover. Used to love it a lot in sec. then it suddenly stopped producing. Else I would hav bought it every week man. Whr did it go? Hm.. hope it can come back, haha. there's a fan here.