Game tonite.
Monday, September 06, 200411:30 AM
I'm gonna be organising the trip to Sentosa for my fellow netballers. I know i've been saying it for like months, so i'm gonna start planning.
Was toking to Rhoda on the phone, asking when's her exams, test so that i can plan the date w/o clashing with their test week.
Rhoda :"dress code is bikini hor."
me :"haha! i no bikini, but if u buy one for me, i'll wear! haha. Anyway i no figure leh."
Rhoda :"Really? U really dare to wear? u got figure wat, u so skinny."
me :"I skinny meh, flat chested, cannot wear bikini la, think mayb can consider getting
tankini."
hahas. She's a chrisitian. Somehow, i think she's one of the nicest christians i've met. sweet, cute but still quite lame.
me :"U feeling betta now?U get this all the time?"
Rhoda :"Ya, feelin slightly betta but still abit dizzy. Used to get this when i was in sec skool. but
the kallang training 2 weeks ago was like the first in such a long time. "
Alright. I called up a few others, n i think it should be on a Sat morning, probably 2nd or 3rd week when the term break ends.
Gd Luck to me n my team for the game tonite! Vs NUS. ShuCks. its tough, but we'll do our best. *keep my fingers crossed.
some recent n old pics:
|