Self Analysing. - edited
Here's a
self analysis.
as a fren :
I'm biased. I've said wrong things at the wrong time. I'm too straightforward. I've probably hurt many pple. I'm bad. I'm really irritating to my frens. I'm naggy. I've been dependent on frens in skool. Baoz and gang, sorry to always trouble all of u. make u all worry. I'm a very lousy fren, lousy person. Lousy sister. Lousy daughter too. Dun worry abt me too much alrite. Esp Phuayz. So sorry everytime make u worry. I know u're concern. Really appreciate ur concern. Thanks a lot. Abi too. Sorry to make u listen to all my grumbling and its like non-stop.
see. i was rite. i juz hurt one of my frens by being too straightforward. my self analysis is quite accurate after all. juz treat wat i said that hurt u as a joke. juz ignore me.
as a gf :
I'm terribly lousy. I'm selfish, irritating, annoying, and so inconsiderate. I've made u angry so many times. Yet u forgive me time and time again. I always say the wrong things. I'm really sorry. Sometimes, I feel that love is juz bullsh*t. tok abt love. And u try matching other things to love. Love is nothing actually. Probably juz a word. Action speaks louder than words. So.. mayb I need to change the way I do things, the way I handle things. I hate it when u remember the wrong things I've did. I hate the revengeful u. =( I hate to do the wrong things always. But I love making u laugh. =) it juz brigtens up my day.
I'm not in a bad mood writing all this. That's juz how I feel as a person. Still got more abt myself. Will edit this post again... hm...
i think i need self -reflections/improvements.
I tried to treat all my frens equally. Lynn of np asked who's my best fren sometimes last month. she didnt believe i dun hav one. i said y not? told her i have many frens, and i treat them rather equally. told her i could probably name one or two, at most, as my best fren. more of netball juniors/seniors/classmates/skoolmates/frens. i'm juz glad for everyone who has a best fren. treat them well, treat them with the right amt of trust, respect, love, n neva do anything to spoil that strong bond btw the ~ N number of u. =)