Let's test ur patience. C if anyone of u will get bored reading my blog. I think all of u will be bored to death by me, probably skip everything after day 2. hahax
Thursday 19th Aug 04
I love defender drills. & all the square, L shape, highest points. Love all my seniors, juniors, coach, coach's frens (aka sheryl n jane). Fun training! so great. oh! so many got injured yest. finally know who got selected. gotta really work hard for next 2 weeks. its so motivating to go for trainin nowadays becoz of the company. =) suicide~!!! who loves them?? famous/ most feared phrase :"get behind the line" wahaha. strike any fear in u?? =P
I
lUuuurrrVvvvee M & M's CookiEEEee!!!!
Wednesday 18th Aug 04
Ah-Lian Vs Predator. *coughs. Bought cough herbal tea. Tabao fishball mee n soup for supper.
Felt guilty for being pissed off. Argh! Flu. *coughs. Not much mood to blog.
Someone dedicated a song "The Reason" by Hoobastank to me. So happy! Ahha, but we didn't manage to stay to hear/see the dedication being read out. It happened on Tuesday, when I was at Suntec after eating pizza for dinner. Thot I'll blog abt it, juz for rememberance. =D
When I told him that my throat is painful later on tues nite, he blamed it on the muffin I had for breakfast. N the muffin was so small only! Phuay would hav know betta. It's the breadtalk choc muffin! N its juz friggin tiny! Haha.
Tuesday 17th Aug 04
Went training yest. Wasn't xiong at all. But think huixian looked a little unhappy? Played frenly with Lab10. Fun. Dun think I'll ever attain their level. Went
Chinatown for dinner with SiJia and Sharon. Sj lost her hp 2 days ago. Peiling lost hers juz b4 training started. Was at Dover at 944pm. Y I remembered the time? Coz Sj was telling me we might reach outram at 1030 coz when we were in the toilet at FC5, somebody said its 10plus already. I looked at my watch, n told Sj:" u the one who told me its past 10 already?" haha. Sj was like trying to deny.. lolx.. ate bee hoon goring.
YuCk. Ice teh cino didn't taste gd either. Make me feel like puking. Was like drinking milk~ with warm water. Cun stand that kinda milk. Sj had egg n kosong, Sharon had sardine with cheese murtabak. Left at 11pm. Thanks to both of them for eating with me at Clementi Ah Beng's ever so often. So I gotta make up to them by eating in town. I dun mind at all. Sharon was saying we gotta go Tampines sometime to eat dinner. But I told her if we did, I'll have to stay over at her place for the nite, or I'll have no more bus to go hm if I reach lakeside.
Reach hm at 1145. bathe. Wanted to upload pics from my hp, but my com shutdown again. Thanks to it, I watch tv.. "eat on the road" was the Eng name? haha.. – shi zhi lu kou la. This lady, so called "zou ying" queen was trying to sing this song "
wu yan de jie ju". Haha.. oldie. But its nice! I mean the song, not she sing one. As expected, she really sang the wrong key from the first sentence. Lolx.
Dear called at 1240, told me he'll be coming to pick me up. Hurriedly pack my bag n we went "yi hao" market to da bao mee kia. Darn Nice. Ate n drank peach tea at his place, then quickly go to bed at 140.
Woke up with blocked nose & dry throat.
Cough + sore throat + flu. AArrggh. dumb me tried to smell the inside of my water bottle after I made this "jin du nian chi an" cold remedy in it. Obviously I cun smell a thing, if any of u r paying attention. Bought apple & aloe vera this morning. Purposely went to petrol station to buy it. I cun be eating apple in office rite. Y I bought it? Coz I heard that apple is more effective than caffeine. I cun possibly start munching the real thing, so I bought the liquid equivalent. =D
Cold remedy is yUckY! So bitter! *sticks out tongue. I hate it! Ku kou liang yao! Or is is the other way round?... Still many Thanks to YiWen for the cold remedy. w/o her in office, I dun think I can survive. She takes care of me. =)
I love choc muffin! Its my breakfast today! Yum!
Oh.. the apple & aloe vera worked!= I didn’t fall aslp in office today, even though I slp late yest. Or is it a psychological thing? But still, I think it proved to be rather effective. I dun really like to drink hot coffee. So this is a gd substitute.
Sun 15th Aug 04
Fireworks are so cool that day. Nicest I've seen so far. Sg's fireworks sucked big time. Me n phuay found a great spot. Everyone is so nice. Didn't hurry to stand up when the FW appeared. Fw was not very late today. Took tons of pics, til my hp memory full again. Easily w/o any doubt, nicer than last week's Fw. Sg sucks. Back to work tomoro. Still wondering why I got a lousy grade. =(
Sat 14th Aug 04
Woke up late. Was forcing dear to watch
Windstruck with me.(yup, finally bought the VCD.) Touching n funny. Really nice but damn sad. Think "my sassy girl" is nicer.. dear slp at 3am, woke up at 430am to go to work. Poor him. He came back at 12pm. Slp n woke up at 2pm to watch tv with me again. Haha. His mum made lunch for us. Went far east plaza coz his fren Vincent was getting a tattoo at the back of his neck. Tempted me so much~ saw a nice design. Almost wanted to put. But couldn't decide whr to get it done. leg/back/waist ? paid $60 for the chinese char "LEE". was there from 6 til 9plus. Chatting at Gelare. Ate Taiwan xiao chi – chicken cutlet. Nice. N the floss thingy. Saw Eileen but didn't say hi. Coz she walked too fast. Went back to Jurong. Catching
Twins Effect II with guo xiong, LeeLee, zhiming n jun qiang. Shuffle the tics we got. Juz for the sake of some fun. We muz stick to the sit numbers we got. Sit numbers were N11- N16. shuffling was useless! Haha.. this is how we sat: gx, dear, me, zm, leelee, jq. This is exactly the sitting arrangement we got from the shuffling of the seats. Hahaha.. how cool is that! Me n dear, zm being my classmate, the gal who likes him, n the rest 2 can be seated anywhr la.. confusing?? Hehee.. I shall call it
FATE. Quite a hilarious show. Everyone said it sucked. Some said part 1 was nicer. Went Blk 600+ to eat fish ball soup. Chatted til 4am then dear sent everyone home. Slp.
Wednesday 11 Aug 04
Work, went wisma with Evon for a shopping trip. First 2 shops we went in, osmose n C&K n Evon already bought 2 items. Bought a Von Dutch tee at Far East plaza. Saw Stella. Small size and really small face she got.. she looks very pretty… but she didn't wanna take a pic with us at first. I've got a bad impression of her ever since she appeared on tv. I took a pic with her coz she looks pretty. Her attitude is rather lousy. I still think she is an imposter. Coz she doesn't look like wat I saw on tv. Its quite different. But she's juz pretty. Ate chicken cutlet rice, with fried wanton.. watch Sg Idol episode 2. abit funny but cun hear clearly coz the coffeeshop tv wasn't switch on very loud. Evon bought a total of 7 items, I got 4. took pix on train home n when I was withdrawing $$ thanks to evon~~. Was too tired to even tok much in the train. But still walked home with Evon from lakeside mrt. Bathe, repair my com. Fun shopping trip. =D