Windstruck ended its roll. I'm sure of that. Its been like 6 weeks since its launch. So abt 1 month plus. No wonder no more liao. Darn sian. I wanna watch!!! Abi!!! =( *sad.
Been doin nothing in office today, decide to blog. Goin to meet sk later after work. Getting something from her. Thanks alot cat. For all the trouble I've caused u. ehz.. read somebody's blog today. Darn lame that person. So kiddish, so paranoid, act lucky, act happy, and definitely jealous of pple who r loved. I juz browsed thru her blog. Anyway that person is of no significance to me. So I didn't bother to tag or wat. Juz felt funny reading her blog. She doesn’t know I exist, n I most probably wouldn't know of her existence if it wasn't for my fren. She's juz PLAIN LAME.
Saw a girl who looks like ELLA of SHE yest on my way to dx's house. She looks so pretty! I mean her features, her hair, which is totally ELLA. I didn't c her up close. The bus passed by n I saw her standin by the road. She gives me motivation to go cut ELLA's hairstyle. It juz suits her so well. Probably if I see her upclose, I'll be disappointed. But from the distance, she looks pretty. Haha who knows? Probably I'll do something like goin to cut very short hair end of this month. I wanna get a hair cut soon. Probably at end of Aug or Sept.
Dx bought a new phone yest. His Motorola V600 wasn't even one month old. He changed to the phone I wanna buy. Nokia 7610. Arrggghhh.. so nice! I wan the white one! He got the black one at $850, w/o the data cable. Hm.. I shall get it when I receive my 2nd pay. Really tempting n very nice phone. Think I've fetish for big bulky phones, as prior to this, I wanted Nokia 6600, which is also another bulky phone. Hahah.. =X ehz.. my
dEaRie~ thot u say u wanted to get that phone too? Then we can have couple phone, then u also can have same fone as ur "bro".. hahaha =P
I think WindStruck is coming out on VCD le. Heard that HK launched the VCD le. So it should be arriving in Sg really soon. I'm gonna wait for it n buy it. Coz those who've watched it keeps telling me that its such a nice show and so wasted that I missed it~ aAArrgghh.. I know its nice! But nobody wanna watch with me! =(
Have training tomoro again. =( feeling stressed out. Poor Yiwen gotta listen to my complaints every Mon n Thurs. Its been hard on ya. Sorry, but u know I juz love to grumble. N ya, I'm naggy. R all scorpios naggy? I think Sharon is naggy like me. Wahahaha =X
Karen, go c fireworks on Sun?? can?? Hahha. I wanna c lehz. Last sun was raining n naughty dx dun wanna go c with me. The roads were jam n packed with cars all waitin to c the fireworks. Hhmphh.. :blehz: I wanna c.. this week is Sg's fireworks I think. Every week is diff country de. Meet ME! I'm a^2 too!!
I need the no-pop-up-ads thingy code. Gotta find it. So irritating to have ads on my blog. =(
Oh..n ermm.. Happy Birthday to birthday girl, Yuan Ru.