I'm so tired today. No reason y. probably consecutive late nites have really caught up with me. Feeling mentally shag, physically shag. Juz tired. I think I need slp. Should I go for training? I dun wanna go today. Feel like goin home to have a gd slp after work. But I can't. I hate commitments. =(
24 hours a day. I should learn how to manage my time more wisely. Let me do a breakdown: 8 hours working, 3 hours eating. Balance with 13 hours. How did I spend them? 1 hour traveling time. Left with 12. woke up at 7am, slp at 130am. Abt 5h30mins. Left with abt 6 hours for daily activites. 530-130am. Wat did I do? I dun seem to be at home every day. I dun really c myself at home. Hm.. I have been spending so much time outside. I m struggling to keep my eyes open now. @_@
I hope to fall sick. So that I can take a break. I'm so tired. Its like in such a long time, I've seldom felt this way. Yes I do feel tired from occasional late nites, outings, training. But today, it's an indescribable tired feeling. It's the worst in this few months. Probably from the last time I was down with fever. Yi wen came up to ask me something juz now, n she said: "y do u look so tired?" ya.. I noe. I can feel that I m in a bad shape.
I shall slp early today. Really. Keep my fingers crossed. 1230 is the time I should go to bed. yaWnnz.
I cun wait for weekend to come. sianz. cun wait for weeekeeennd. i cun wait for thursday to be over. =(