a typical BORING day.
I clumsily trip n fell yest during training.. sprained my ankle. It's a little swollen. Thot it'll be ok, thot I was only a shock. But I woke up this morning n discovered I had to limp my way to the toilet. yiKes. Fear that I have stop exercise n netball for a week if I c the sinseh.. hm.. I should try to cure myself tonite using the medicated oil meself. If it still hurts tomoro afternoon, then I'll really have to c the sinseh.
Abi sent me home yest after training.. haha so sweet of her to walk me home from lakeside mrt, then I accompany her, waited for her bus to come before walking back. Mostly is I accompany her to her bus stop, then I take bus, yest was opposite, becoz I asked her to send me home.. haha.. =X My leg was ok last nite, since I could walk all the way home without much difficulty. We had a chat as usual, talk about a lot of things.. hahah but stop when the bus came, promised to continue next time..
In office right now, getting real sleepy, so decided to post an entry, since I've like MIA for a week.. hm.. happy its Friday, coz meeting my baOs later at city hall.. I hope they eat
NYDC.. haha I'm cravin for it again.. pasta, pizza etc.. hehe.. oh ya.. watch I, Robot on wed, was nice =) go catch it. Anyway I haven't watch Windstruck n I seriously believe its ending its roll liao.. so gotta go catch it this weekend. Any takers? Lolx.. if I miss it, I sure go buy VCD de..
yawnz.. shall blog on Sun.. tata ~