Me.
I hav alot of things on my mind. But I hav neva told anyone abt it yet. Blame it on my horoscope - Scorpio. I still hav the ability to think on my own, so I dun c the need to ask anyone for advice as yet. Dun ask me wat my problem is, becoz I dun believe in telling them, unless I need advice or if I cun figure out the ans myself. Wat I really hope is that whoever my confidante will be, she will juz lend me a listening ear, n let me grumble, n crap. I have no idea who to speak to as of yet. But I seriously dun believe in telling simply when someone asks. I feel depressed recently. I have neva experienced such mood b4. Something disturbing has happened, n I hav been reflecting on myself. I hav been thinking abt wat I hav been doin these days. I hav been thinking alot. Probably alot too much than wat I m suppose to think abt. Probably that's wat has make me lose my ground. I'm very confused, after thinking. But I'm getting over it. I hav been doin things that makes me feel as if I dun have a conscience. I hav been bad,n I feel guilty.
Read a book at MPH yesterday, abt my horoscopic traits. Sort of understand myself betta. Scorpios r known to take revenge, be hateful etc. Well, the truth is, whoever the Scorpio has hurt, the Scorpio hurts themselves unknowingly too. Its like the biggest baddie in the whole of the horoscopes. But it has got character - loyal.
Also read a book on feng shui. Placing things that symbolizes death, ugly things, etc will make the person depress, make the person feel ugly. Placin beautiful things, lively things ard ur place will make the person sees beauty, n make herself feel more confident, n have a happier attitude towards life. Alright, enuf of the astrology n feng shui thingy.
Everyone has their own problems. Thats y i dun like to speak of wat problems are going around, becoz i dun like to sort of sum them up, n juz pouts over it. I hate my life sometimes, but i do enjoy it when i m with pple whose company i love. U could say I m juz goin thru a period of self re-flection. Dun ask me wats wrong, juz leave things as it is, juz let me think things thru on my own. I'll be fine. I'll get thru this, I'm confident. I juz need more time.. Dun ask anything when u gals c me. Becoz i will not know wat to say..
Mood: unpredictable.
Feeling: Moody. :shakes head: