Woke up at 1040, after 5 hours of slp. Coughin thru e nite, so didn't slp well. Went to skool, met Wai Leong, hurry to meet Wei Jun, waited for Evon at dover platform. Reached Enuos at 2pm exactly. Met Clarisse,
Valerie for lunch(chicken rice + vanilla coke),n Michelle came to pick us up. Were looking for her Harrier, but she drove her BMW coz her dad brought the Harrier as he was golfing.
ECP and sinful dinner.
5 of us went cycling, 2 hrs of butt pain session. Had lotsa fun. Passed by Bedok Jetty, til we reached the sailing club. Went to the beach after returnin our bikes. Played with water, took tons of
pics of some ang mo kids, coz they were looking so adorable ~ ~.
Val left for audition. The 4 of us went washin up at Mac. We kept returnin to the washin bay to wash other parts of the body, lolx.. the gals were determined to eat Gelare today, coz waffles r half priced on Tuesday. Decided to go Suntec to shop while waitin for Val to return. Reached suntec ard 6 plus, after shoppin awhile, Mich n Clar decided to go for dinner. Shared Yong Tau Foo with Wei Jun. Felt full already. Luckily didn't order one whole bowl myself. Shop again, saw nice FiLa polos(LycRa~) but ex. Ended up at Gelare at 8pm. Each of us bought a large waffle with ice cream. I added Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream. Loved choc, but think if I ordered that, I'll be noiseless in a short while. So SinFuL! Exercising was to prepare for more fat intakes? Arrgghh. I was grumbling abt how much fats we were gonna get. My throat was forgiving the whole afternoon, but coughs came back in the evening, during dinner.
Val reached ard 830, when all of us had finished our waffles. Mich, Wj n me went shopping at Levi's. The rest came to find us after Val's done with her waffle. Saw nice Giordano Polos again, priced cheaper than the fiLa ones. Goin home after this. Asked Mich to send us to only City Hall Mrt, coz we lazy to walk. But being the nice gal she was, she sent Wj back to Clementi, the rest of us at JE mrt. She lived in the East(Marine Parade), near ECP.
Loved all of the girls, emma's missing today though. she's sick. too bad she couldnt come along. Loved being with them, as we've been so close knitted since sec 2.
Reached home, my younger bro n sis came to stay. Changed bunny's newspapers, bathe. 12 already. Started playing risk with e 2 kiddos. Played til 5am. Physically n mentally tiring boardgame. As usual, it was my bro who's the winner. They were scoldin me for not concentrating on the game, coz I was smsing, watching tv n using the com while playing risk. I'm learning to multi task~ seemingly most girls can, but I'm not that pro yet. Wahaha~ went to bed at 5am, after learning that I had a little flu.