Sun:
Quarrelled with dear at the open air carpark next to Borders, in the car. Said he felt angry that while he was working, I was clubbing, etc. Said I was wasting $$, not workin to earn myself some pocket money, never help him at all, never contributed etc. Said that he was looking for a gf/wife whom he could tell his stress, problems to, and get a little bit of encouragement in return. He only tell his problems to his mum. Recalling that I seldom hear him say he's stress with work, no wonder he didnt tell me anything much abt his work. For a moment I thot he really wanted a breakup. Coz he said he's tired.. I know n admit its all my fault, I'm not a gd gf. I'm juz glad we had it sort out right after that. Said he wanted his own time, not entertain me n my frens when he's back from work. Right. Felt betta after the talk, becoz I realised there were some things which if kept silent, is not gonna help at all, n might only make matters worse.
Went to Nydc with my eyes still red. At least I had fun there, enuf to make me laugh. Loved the drinks, pizza, cakes, salad.
Mon: 1643 days. = 4 yrs n 6 months. Went taka in e afternoon. Then went to look for Abi.. We bought bubble tea n went shopping at the basement, Abi asked abt the quarrel on Sun. Thot DeAr didnt noticed. Went to Cineleisure to buy tickets, the Best Bet. Ah Xian was angry. I was wondering if it concerns me n dx. Mayb he angry coz we tagged along? Or coz we made him wait too lonG?.. Abi got alittle angry too.. Cold atmosphere in the car on the way to Tampines Safra. But from there, on the way back to Cine, Abi n ah Xian finally got things sorted out I guess, else she wouldn't start talking to me. Was irritating that when I talked to her, she didn't even feel like answerin me. Heng they ok liaoz, else I'll also be sianz. Hahax =X. Was quite a funny movie. Totally typical Singapore ah beng show with the Hokkien speaking Mark Lee.
Tues: Linkin Park Concert! Great band, great charisma, great emcee(Mike). Love the band, great crowd. Absolutely happening! Never regretted goin, although I didn't manage to see the band half the time. I was too short to see them, but I was busy enjoying the music n jumping ard with the crowd. Hehe.. bought a tee, in memorance of the concert. Probably only biggest regret was not getting the $150 ticket. Mike Shinoda was cool, Joe Hahn was looking kinda slack with his "rebounded" hair.. hahah.. n Chester is doin great with his vocals. Hehe.. Lp RuLez!
Wed: Went to Taka again, then went East Coast Park in the nite. Met Karen there. So obvious Jerry is interested in Karen! Anyway.. nice n coolin nite at Ecp. Like the breeze. =)
Thurs:
Almost everyday, woke up n watch tv. Scv, showing pool, billards. So nice. My house in the future muz have a pool table n SCV. Else I'll be bored to death. Hehe.. love watching tv with dear. Bathe, went to Expo with dear, n his frens. -- = Dream Cars Asia = -- Nice Evos, Fairlady. Nice Aston martin, but too bad.. no EP3s.. haiz.. only 2 DC5s. boring. Overall, liked Evos the best. Esp the Varis one. So nice! Bright orange. Beautiful. Left n went for dessert. Nice cheng teng. Went Siglap, finally went home. Watched tv, bathe, slp. Cough really badly. Cough til tears roll down my cheeks. It wasn't painful to cough, but its quite scary to cough til I feel like puking, keep drinkin water. Until I cannot take it, then ate pi pa gao. Damn jialat.
Fri:
Went ECP again with my baoz. Hehe.. fun lehz.. Realised I love the sea and the sand/beach. Always feel like jumping down whenever I'm near the sea. Not to commit suicide, juz felt like swimming. Took lots of pics, I still think wasn't enuf. Wahahha.. reach home at 9plus. Decided I was gonna fully utilized my Saturday. I shall accomplish such tasks tomoro. = buy tuna, potato chips, change bunny's newspapers, read straits times, find time to change my blog's template. Stay at home to rot, use the com. Doesn't sound like loads of stuffs, but I'll take a long time to complete everything, becoz I like to waste my time ~ dilly dally.
Wow. Completed the whole week's blog. Haha.. kinda easy, coz the details weren't clear. Lazy to upload all the pics of past week.. shall do that tomoro.. Hehe.. hope my cough gets betta. I dun wanna c a doc! =X Feeling terrible now.. coz of the cough. Finally ate some cough medicine earlier on. Didn't seem to help. Feel alittle giddy now. Think the medicine has some slping effect on me. Shall slp soon. yAwNz..