Wednesday
Woke up feeling terrible after 6 hrs of slp. I had major flu now. Sore throat, really painful type, n was almost coughin my guts out. think I'm gonna be fever bound in no time. Wat I could do was probably drink more water, try to delay its arrival, or if luck is on my side, I could eventually avoid fever. Lazy to see doc, hate to see doc. Goin out later.. felt tired, but..nvm.. had to skip ktv tonite. Evon's askin me to go
Rush etc etc.. but i cun make it, coz DeaR's back today.. later he not happy again, hahax.. betta avoid that. Promised to go club with her on Sat. She starting skool next week, n she kept saying no time left, not enuf time etc. She keep clubbing. Still say herself not Clubber. lolx..
Dear said he'll be late, reachin ard 3pm at harbourfront. I dilly-dally, took my own sweet time to bathe, get dressed, abt to go out at 215. Called him again, told him I'll be late, n he said he'll be reachin at 245 liaoz. I was eating bread n drinking some medicine which mummy bought, hence leaving home late. Told him I was feelin alittle sick, with flu, cough n sore throat. He replied saying no need to meet him at harbourfront already, ask me rest at home first. He'll call me when he's abt to come fetch me.
//----> nOT tRue....he said he goin out with his frens when I called at 315pm. So I not meetin him in afternoon. Most probably meeting him at nite. It's ok.. I'll go Evon's place first. She wanna apply nail polish, I go kpo. She wanna help me apply black color de.. lolx.. dx sure say ugly.. =P dun care~ *hhmmpphh // The medicine was yuCky, powdery. mummy said I'll hav to eat something b4 drinkin the whitish "potion" else I'll puke. YeaH, I feel like puking already.. although I ate some bread. :blEhz: =(
Starting to feel alittle weak, noticed a slight rise in temperature. hope i dun fall sick(
although that's not possible. As I m typin this, my sis said I have a little fever already =( ), coz i'll really not be eating much already. Remember the last time i fell sick when dEar was ard, I ate abt 10 mouths of porridge e whole day only.
YaWnZz.... tired.