Next Week Schedule.
Sat: Goin my Dad's house in the morning.. In case some of u didnt know.. I live with my mum =). Goin there to pass cds to my sis, who's sec 5 this yr. Gonna reach b4 1pm. Meeting Yuan Ru n Sk at Orchard. Juz asked them out for coffee. The rest not free. haiz. nvm.. Goin chinablack. If I cun get in, goin SOS. haha.. muz always have back up plans, else duno whr to go, damn sianz.. shall party all nite. open til like 6am? wahaha.. =X Will be home in the morning.. definitely.
Sun: DeaR back, celebrating mich's bday today. Actual bday is on 21st.. hehe.. happy to meet the gals again.
Mon: 1643 days. = 4 yrs n 6 months. Hope I didnt calculate wrongly. wahaha.. Me n dear's 4yr half // hehe.. made him promise to go take pics with me today. He wouldnt take pics with me for the past few months, or even 1 yr or 2 coz he said his hair not nice. But i told him its time for a celebration, so its my excuse to make him take pic with me.. haha.. hope i succeed in doing so... =X
Tues: Linkin Park Concert! It sounds fun! hehe.. hope I will enjoy myself.
Wed: Finally.. 1 day to rest. Gonna visit my DeaRie as promised. Delayed, late for a week. soRry DeaRie .. *muAcks. hahahah.. hm.. hope to c u soon too =)