Sat 05.06.2004
dEar woke up at 8 today, played his PS2, this car game, which was darn noisy..I woke up to turn down e volume, n decided to continue slping.At 930, I got up n played ninja turtle game with dear..we had fun coz there was this 2 turtles who were saying:
"Eat feet! Eat Feet!" ,n
"Tok to my toes, tok to my toes!"..hahax..we played til 11plus then both of us fell aslp unknowingly. Woke up again at 1plus. Dear went out, while I bathe.
Reached Jp at 4plus..wanted to catch Harry Potter, but decided to watch the Punisher instead. A boring movie with all the killing etc. Liked the lead actor's body, broad shoulders n nice 6 pack(or is it 8?). Went shopping after e movie to buy bubble tea, n dear bought e Punisher OST. Headed for Yiwen's bbq. Surprised to not c a lot of pple at the bbq. Lynn, Yr was helping with e bbq stuffs, poor them, must have been workin whole afternoon. Didn't ate much at e bbq, whole day only ate that hotdog at GV,n drank bubble tea. Ate marshmallows at e bbq. Left for West Coast Mac, to meet up with dear's frens, who r (or were previously) driving the same car as he did. Bought ice lemon tea. 1140, left e place for Changi Airport, to fetch Wei Jun back from her Japan trip.
Got to e airport at 1220. Wj was surprised to c me, dear,n her mum there. She didn't want anyone of us to be there to fetch her. Sent Wj n her mum back to clementi.. then dear sent me to S.O.S to meet up with Evon, Ruo Ning, Rae, Lynn and Esther.
S.O.S & getting drunk.
Disappointing SOS!!. Went to e house, crowd was considered little. A live band was playing r&b n rock songs. Totally shocked, becoz it isnt packed. E music sucked terribly, I think S.O.S juz changed their theme, n e prices of their drinks went up! Absolutely yucky..decided to entertain ourselves, we ask e Dj to play r&b. he could only play r&b remix, as e bigger house was playing r&b. e bartenders were kinda cute, coz they keep askin us to dance..Came a group of guys, aged >25 who bought us a jug of bourbon coke. Think most of them wanna know Evon, even e bartender who made e drinks gave his no. to Evon. A few pple came n went. I drank 1 shot of tequila only.. then gush down bourbon coke n a few cups of ice water. Felt DizZy. Evon pulled me up to dance as only dancing can stop that. Haha.. so I danced with her, n did lots of stupid actions..Made my way over to e house wif Ruo Ning when e live band was gone. e music there sounds so much nicer! R&B~. e no. of bartenders there were as much as e number of customers. That's how "populated" SOS was that nite. Totally diff from how it was 2 weeks ago. I made 6 other frens at e house, think I spoke to almost everyone at SOS dat nite. rEally BoriNg. We went up to e 1m tall platform to dance.. haha.. was feelin really giddy liaoz..n silly Evon keep spinnin round in circles. Everytime she spin, I was e 1 feelin dizzy..I kept squatting down whenever she is done with spinning..e rest were amused with us.. for being so laughable..345am..It was time to leave.
Dear reached at 4. Sent Esther back to woodlands. Felt nauseous on e car. Didn't wanna tok much, I rushed outta e car at Esther's block, squatted near e drain. I didn't wanna sit in dear's car as I knew that I wouldn't be able to make it back to jurong in this manner..I was dizzy yet busy sprouting nonsense. We made Esther go up first. She came back down with a bottle of cold water to make sure I was ok. Rae's bf, came along to pass me medicine to put a stop to me feelin nauseated. I wanted to go to e toilet. After I took abt 10 steps, realise I really couldn't make it. I was feelin terrible but I didn't wanna vomit out the rubbish that I took in earlier. Puking will only make me sick further. Went to Esther's place to use toilet.It was nearer.Every step I took was like killing me..I was sober, but feelin nauseous n simply
SICK. Lynn was thinking of stayin overnite with me at Esther's place as they knew I wun be able to sit in a car, slpin was e next best way to cure me. But there wasn't enuf space to contain Lynn. Dear said he'll come pick me up e next morning when I was feelin betta. Bid goodbye to dear n Lynn. I changed n slp on e mattress next to Esther's bed. Dear sent e rest of them home.
I have to thank Rae for coming to SOS with Lynn n Esther when I asked her to, n her boy, PJj for e medicine. Esther, for putting up wif me for e nite, considering that it's e first time I met her, Lynn for not being able to make it to Sentosa on Sunday becoz she reached home at 6plus in e morning, n DeAr especially, for running here n there e whole day, for not being angry with me for getting so drunk, n being such a nice guy to fetch me at 4am.
+muaCks+ to all. I shouldn't have drank so much, I noe its my fault, but I'm glad at least Evon think it was fun. At least we entertained ourselves. ChinaBlack next Sat, I've promised Rae. Hope it doesn't go as bad as this one does.. ahha.. ~