I hate the doc.
Rot at home whole day.. surf the net, ate, read newspaper.. went ntuc to buy snacks, 2 bottles of pringles, 2 cans of tuna n a 6pack green tea.. Reached home, got dragged by my mum to e doc. AAaarrgghh... I was abt to recover! Although I have been coughing 2 weeks plus.. somedays got flu, somedays got sore throat, somedays got fever.. but everyday sure cough.. how come so long neva get any betta.. hhmm.. so its kinda waste $$ to c the doc.. $35. So ex! Doc said my lungs wasnt infected.. got wat "synus" thingy goin on.. something abt my throat.. so its probably juz a bad cough or a sore throat.. hm.. so many bloody medicine need to eat.. =( mafanz.. cause drowsiness de somemore.. Changed my blog template.. but got errors after addin the stupid tagboard.. haiz.. lazy to check thru la.. shall change it when i have time.. yawnz.. the drowsiness is getting to me.. shall slp early.. gd nite.