Thinking of my deaR now.. can finally c him later in the afternoon.. Remembering wat he said a few days ago.. "Dear, sometimes I really wish I can walk down Orchard roaD with u, from one end to another.. I like the nite scene, and it looks romantic."....so
sweet ~ hehe... I told him, "If u want, I'll walk up n down Orchard rOad with u hundred or thousands of times as long as u like." He replied saying, "bUt the distance abit long, I lazy to walk." -_-" hahahx... sometimes my dear do actions that will surprise me.. he's not v romantic, but he's really caring n his actions make me love him even more..~ hehe =P
There was once when I was still living next to Pioneer Sec(Jurong West), me n deAr walked home from Jurong Point. He didnt have a car then, so we nothing to do decided to walk home. By the time we were 2 stops away from my block, the last bus was gone. Quite romantic, went to a playground on e journey.. haha.. juz thinking of past sweet memories, and there will definitely not be another chance to do that.. coz he's lazy with his car ard.. =X
Was rainin awhile ago.. I think half of Sg is sleeping already.. they probably missed it.. feelin quite cooling now..
lOokin forward to a day out with him.. =)
Gd nitE blog.